Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rangesh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RangeshYour feedback matters!
I am affected by aloepecia areata. I have been facing this problem for the past 3.5 years. I have consulted around three dermatologist one in erode and another two in coimbatore. All were famous and having foreign masters in their hand but results were nil. Finally I ended up using some village natural medicines that gave some results but not controlled. It continued in other area where I have not applied medicine. No finally I am applying ayurvedic medicine. Kindly advise me how can I overcome?
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50.
There is a fungal infection in my face. Doctor gave me itaspor 500 after eating that one there is no fungal infection but the skin is becoming more dry and darker because of dead cells. He also gave me antoxid but it did not work so please help me.
Mam/sir, I have red spots on my thighs and legs and its very itchy. do not know why all of sudden it started and i have some pimples kind on my back.
Mere chehere par pimples ke dag he vo jane ke liye koi parmanant solution bataiye koi accha sa cream bataiye please Medarma cream se jayenge kya. .Plz tell me. Thanks.
I have black spots as well as pimples on by back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Before 2.5 months ago one midnight I was feel some pain in my abdomen and I found some fresh blood in my stool. After that night the morning I found again small blood in my stool. Then was good next 7 days and after that again I can saw blood in my stool. Then again all good next 7 to 10 days and again I saw some blood in my stool and it's blackish and like jelly. Then all ok again. Last 31 december I saw very slice blood in my stool. In the mean time I visit an medicine doctor and also an homeopathy doctor. They gave some test like usg, lft, tsh, tsr etc. All report are good. I did all test before 2 months. I am talking some medicines. I don't remember all name but I have taken 2 bottle sucrafil-o-gel and a homeopathy liver tonic. Now I am just taking sucrafil gel and liver tonic. Now did not see blood on my stool but now I feel some burning irritation on middle of my chest and some colon area before 2 days ego. To day I am not feel that much irritation. Anything serious? Please help me. Thanks.
I have oily skin with acne marks, please suggest a good face wash Name and moisturiser or cream for a healthy glowing skin.
I am 26 years old female. I have extremely very dry skin. On my face I have more pores, few warts, white heads and chickenpox scars. On my whole body skin has wrinkles with fine lines due to dry skin. Now I have psoriasis symptoms like rounded red rashes it spread from foot to thigh. Please give best solutions for these and please recommend me a best products.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.