Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RangeshYour feedback matters!
I have yellowish discoloration of the hands and very burning hands. what should I do? Please help me.
I had rashes near the jockey and now its fine but the skin colour remains black. Please help me to get back to my skin colour.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat should we eat which food or wat type of food should we eat to keep our skin healthy and get glowing clear fairer skin and keep our ourselves healthy please tel me plz.
There is a irritation of the skin at the opening of the anal canal through which stool exits the body. The skin surrounding the opening gives too much irritation. So please help with a solution while at night It is burning I couldn't sleep. I couldn't drive my two wheeler always itchy Pls help with quick solution. I also need some home made remedies.
I have very dark mark on my face of pigmentation. I tried many doctors but not relief soo much. So please tell me what should I do?
I am 15 years old , wheat coloured , my face was white but after long exposure to sunlight it became black, I tried many remedies like lots and lots of fruits but can't regain my fairness, I need a cream that works.
I am 14 year old male and I found a little lumps in my nipples! They are really small, about as wide as my nipples if not smaller. They are been there for a year now and I am getting worried what it is! It hurts if I push it too hard, or if I lean against something really solid. And even I am very thin even. Should I see a doctor? Again, I am only 14 and my voice just started to change, so what should I do? Please give me advise! Thank you!
Hello doctor, I visited the doctor ,he advice you suffer melasma and advice me to take capsule for gluvcell for 500 mg and take carelite lotion /cream and melano-tx and also suggested chemical peels for 500 per sitting .he reduce 40 % but you take pigmentation treatment to reduce 70%is per sitting is 1200 and if you take cosmetic surgery to reduce all the black rashes on the face. Please what I do. Am not full sure to take this doctor treatment. Is just formality not treated well.
I'm 23 male my doctor suggested rivela gel sunscreen , ahaglow face wash and cetaphil moisturising lotion for glowing skin. But while applying cetaphil moisturising lotion my face becomes oily .i apply every night this lotion. Is applying cetaphil lotion compulsory for glowing skin? What its importance?
Hi, I am 24 years old and I hv dark circles under eye, what will I do I have this prob from before so many years please suggest what will I do because I was consult with skin doctors also but it's nt cure still now please suggest me a bast treatment.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.