Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Randhir DhaliwalYour feedback matters!
Me and my boy friend have sex on last week august 5th, 2 times. He used double condom. And he inserted his fingers to my vagina so. Many times. He fingered very tightly. My last month period was on July 22 nd. But my tension is last day, after 7 days of sex, 12 th august bleeding occurred. Some amount of quantity has gone. Don't know how much. But when I wash and put a pad. After 2 hrs am noticed that there is no bleeding. Small pain was sometimes occurred. After that today morning that I noticed small amount of bleeding on my pad. Like spot. After that this much time there is no bleeding occurred. I want to know is this the normal period or any thing else? Actual date of my this month period is 20th August . I didn't take any pills also. Only he used double condom on that day. Please give me a proper answer.
I am a 27 years old female. I am constantly suffering from irregular menstrual cycle. I have consulted many doctors but all in vein. Kindly suggest me what should I do ?
Repeated missed abortion from 2010 three times within 6week after becoming pregnant.it is safe or not
I am 25 years old now I am 3rd month carrying. I have problem of placenta separation. Is any thing to worry seriously. I have to missed abortions previously.
My sister , she is going for a holiday trip and she have her periods date in that duration. She want to stop her period for that time. She want to delay her date of periods. So what medicine she will take for this?
I have very little bleeding during my periods. And I have severe pain in periods may be because of light bleeding. Suggest me what to do I have severe pain for three days.
Sir I sleep with my gf yesterday at 12 a. M.I only touch her vagina enter my finger and enter my pennies slightly (2c. M) only 2times. After that we do not do. Today her periodic starts. Can she pregnant. please help.
I married on 18.1. 2016 since then I tried to conceive but unfortunately I didn't conceive what may be the reason is anything serious or there is any deficiency in my husband or me. Please suggest.
She took i-pill by mistake n now she's bleeding (periods) from last 11 days any suggestions, Should we need to approach to doctor for proper check-up or it's normal.
Why Neutrogest 200 use pregnancy? Is it safe to intake oral instead of vaginal. I am having 7 weeks pregnancy with twins. And I am pregnant first time. So in this case this tables is safe to intake.
My wife feels immense problems during period. Nauseating, pain in lower abdomen, fever, general weakness, irregular flow, advance period for 2 day before every normal period. please help.
Hello doctor We are planning for kids. I have thyroid. Please suggest me whether I can do exercise when planning (yoga)
vaginal itching because we participate in sex except penetration we did all and she is not getting rapid itching. So please advise.
Ave a sex on 24th oct and it is without protection. And even I do not remember my safe period cause my menses come once in a 3 month. So on which day I should do pregnancy test. And also if other way to know about pregnancy as I do not want to pregnant.
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
One of my friend had a miscarriage on April 20th at 6 weeks. She got her first period on may 24th. Her husband is in army, so wanted to know can she try now to get pregnant?
Talk about nutrition and carbs, proteins and fats come to the mind immediately. However, these are the macronutrients and are not the only group of nutrients. More important are the micronutrients, comprising of a group of very important substances known as minerals and vitamins. Read on to know the most important vitamins and minerals that your body needs and the role they play.
- Vitamin A: Essential for healthy eyes, general growth and development and glowing skin. These are found in carrots, sweet potatoes and oranges.
- Vitamin B: These are essential for iron absorption, improved immunity and production of energy. Whole grains and unprocessed foods and vegetables like lentils, potatoes, bananas, yeast and molasses are good sources of these vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Required for iron absorption, blood clotting, elastic skin and antioxidant function. Found in good amounts in citrus fruits, guava, kiwi, grapefruits, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D: Extremely important for bone development, these are found in eggs, mushrooms and fish.
- Vitamin E: It improves the blood circulation and reduces free radicals, which is essential for cancer protection. Almonds, nuts, tomatoes and sunflower seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
- Vitamin K: It is very essential for the process of blood coagulation, these are found in spinach, broccoli, kale and other green vegetables.
- Iron: Very essential ingredient for blood formation and muscle building, clams, oysters, soybeans, lentils and spinach are great sources of iron.
- Calcium: Most important ingredient, as it helps in the formation of teeth and bones, dairy products, tofu and cheese are very good sources.
- Zinc: A key ingredient essential for overall growth, immunity and fertility, spinach, beans, oysters and dark chocolate carry a good amount of Zinc.
- Folic acid: Essential for iron absorption, cell regeneration, and in pregnancy for healthy development of the baby. Green leafy vegetables, asparagus, peas, seeds, nuts, lentils, beets, corn, etc. are good sources.
Trace minerals like iodine, manganese, copper, fluoride, selenium and chromium are also essential but in very small amounts. While these are not the only essential vitamins and minerals, these are the most important ones. The quantities of these substances required on a daily basis are very small, but critical for functions listed above. In addition, some of them also help in releasing free radicals, which provides protection against cancer and chronic inflammation. This helps prevent chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
An important point to consider is while there are multiple supplements available in the market today to make sure you get all of these nutrients, try to eat a wholesome meal and get these through natural sources to the maximum extent possible. The natural foods are the best source, and supplements should be used only when these cannot be obtained naturally.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!