Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Randhir DhaliwalYour feedback matters!
I am getting yellow discharge instead white since 3-4 days My mensuration got over a week ago My age is 25 years.
My wife is pregnant she is having burning sensation in stomach. Not able to eat properly. What to do ?
My periods only last for three days. Last month I missed it. Nd I had white discharge. BT now I HV some relief. What is the reasons for all this. How to overcome white discharge.
Hi my wife is pregnant around 36 weeks and she has much pain ,it is possible to birth child 36 weeks pregnancy but doctor told me that will do operation around 37 weeks .what I will do.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages.
I do not want a baby right now, and I want sex without condom, so what is perfect days after periods or before period?
How much alcohol can you safely drink every day? Moderate, say the experts. Alcohol abuse has serious health downsizes, but moderate drinking can actually be good for your heart. Moderate alcohol use has a few other health benefits too. Let’s see what these are.
- Reduces risk of developing and dying from heart disease
- Reduces your risk of ischemic stroke during which the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing reduction of blood flow to your brain
- Reduces your risk of diabetes
The link between alcohol and health is tenuous at best and the health benefits of moderate drinking are by no means certain. Also every one may not benefit from alcohol. Moderate alcohol use - Guidelines
One drink a day is considered moderate for healthy women of any age and men older than 65, and up to two drinks a day for men younger than 65. This alcoholic drink can be:
- Beer: 12 ounces
- Wine: 5 ounces
- Distilled spirits : 1.5 ounces
Moderate alcohol use can be counter-productive for you, if you have risk factors for heart disease. It’s always better to take care to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a heart-healthy diet to reduce your heart attack risks.
Risks of heavy alcohol use
We know about the definition of moderate drinking, but what’s heavy drinking? It is defined as more than three drinks a day for women and men older than 65 (or more than seven drinks a week), and more than four drinks a day for men less than 65 (or more than 14 drinks a week).
Binge drinking is even worse. If you drink four or more drinks within two hours as a woman and five or more drinks within two hours as a man, it is referred to as binge drinking. Heavy drinking, including binge drinking, can increase your risk of serious health problems, like:
- Cancer, including breast cancer and cancers of the mouth, throat and esophagus
- Pancreatitis or inflammation of the pancreas
- Sudden death due to pre-existing cardiovascular disease
- Alcoholic myopathy or damage to heart muscle, which causes heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Brain damage in fetuses
It’s best to ditch alcohol altogether. It is the healthiest thing you could ever do. The guidelines make it very clear that you shouldn’t start drinking alcohol, albeit moderately, to make your heart healthy. The best way to have a healthy heart is to eat and exercise right. However, if you are an occasional drinker, you could make sure that your alcohol intake is within limits and you drink moderately at all times so that you don’t attract any health penalties associated with heavy alcohol use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Can I keep my penis on my partner's vagina and rub it friendly without inserting, is there chances of getting pregnancy?
Hi doctor we get recanalisation done about 1 and half year back my wife is now 40 yrs we are trying to have a baby her periods are normal but not conceiving can I know the reson please.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.
Hello sir ,I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married to 1 girl . I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
I m teenage and my periods have delayed for a month. Wat should I do? Also I tried other methods but no results.
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
I married women. Since 7-8 months I have problem in intercourse with my husband. After intercourse I have so much pain in my vagina for 2 -3 days after intercourse. Me and my husband intimate once a month only. This problem is not regular but when we have sex then after this problem occur. Please tell me what I do?
I have PCOS and Breast fibrodenums (not cancerous). I am lean and slim in weight. It's been 4 years I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and I found breast lumps some months ago. I wish to know a proper diet plan which will have all the micronutrients, that my body misses because of which this is happening again and again. I am taking medicines from years now and I don't think it is working for me. Basically, how can I normalise my hormonal imbalance with food and exercise?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.