Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Randhir DhaliwalYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam I have irregular periods due to pcos. There are multiple tiny subcapsular cysts (4-5 mm) with echogenic stroma. I am 16 year old and my weight is 55 kg. What should I do to prevent this?
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
I have taken blood beta-hcg test for pregnancy, a week after day of missed period. It was < 1.2 miu\ml. Can I confirm pregnancy or was it too early to take the test, as I took it 37 days after lmp?
My periods started on 7 sep 16. My age is 38 yrs. I take thyronorm 50 everyday My next expected periods will b on 5 oct 16 .My periods goes for 5 days in one cycle. I do not want them from 5 oct to 16 oct. please suggest tablet, its dose and advise me it should b prepare or postpone. I will prefer prepare. please suggest.
My wife aged 74 has pinching and pain in her vergina area urine culture is ok. No bp now she uses lubec ointment there but white some times come and pain didnot redused what medicine Dr.Suggest her wt. Is 58kg and ht is150.
My bf bit my nipple it is not bleeding but there are red spot near lower part of nipple near areola. Normally it's not paining but when I touch or when I move it paining other times its irritating. I am so much worried please help me. If it will heal normally then how much time it will take? Should I use any ointment or any medicine for faster healing? Please help me please.
My vagina tastes weird (kind of pungent). Smell although is fine. Can it be some sort of infection. Also I smoke if that can be a reason. Please suggest.
Hello my wife is pregnant and this is end of 3rd Month running. The problem is that for few days she is facing difficulty and getting pain while passing urine. Please suggest.
Dr sahab, my wife is suffering from thyroid antibodies disease. Due to this disease,we are facing the problem of child growth during pregnancy. Child dead after 1 or 2 months in pregnancy. Please help and advice me
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8th day of her period without protection but I ejaculated outside and also I had sex in standing position, and her date is 17th and still she is not having her period, im so so worried doctors, please tell me something, that I can do in home to avoid her pregnancy if she is, im so worried doctors please please please suggest me pleases, I do not no what to do now, is there something that I can give to her, I do not want to give her tablets and I can not take her to any doctor, please if there something that can help me and that I can do in home then please tell me please doctors I request you please doctors suggest me. Thanks.
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 25 years old. I am having continues problem of itching in vagina and also had yellow discharge problem. What should I do?
I had asked question asking what is the best period to have sex as per the menstrual cycle in order to avoid pregnancy?. I gt one ans frm doc is 3rd day till 11day and the other doctor said 7days before periods and 7 days after periods have minimum chances of pregnancy. So whom to follow can anyone answer it clearly.
What is the difference between PCOS and PCOD? It's been two and half bad year I am trying to get pregnant but haven't success yet.
I have had regular periods. For the past 1 month I have started to exercise and diet to reduce weight. I have lost nearly 3 kg. But I have not got my periods yet. I should have got it a week back but I m still counting. Is this a serious issue or should I wait.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.