Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Randeep SinghYour feedback matters!
I have rashesh on my leg I used cream cream effects but after 1 week again it comes and it is spread till my bump.Please tell.
I couldn't sleep at night before 3or4 am and slept for about 10 to 12 hours. So the whole day after I haven't felt well since what should I do?
Hello Sir , I cant Sleep on time and during my sleep if i wake up at any time then i am unable to sleep again ? Kindly Help me.
While watching romantic movies some thing come in my inner wears. Like some discharge in my panties. Why.
Hello everyone. My name is deb, I am 27 years old. Actually my penis not erected harder also my penis is too small after erected which is 4.5inch. Actually my wife not satisfy with my penis size. So please prescribe me anyone how can I increase my penis size. Also suggest me how can I harder my penis in sex time.
My name is ramesh am 26 years old. Suffering from fvr nd loose motions every 2 months repeated so pls advice sir.
Hi I am 18 yrs old male and I am problem with fever at last night. I think it held with cold water. So what should I do?
Its been a week I'm suffering from medium fever. And my both shoulders are in pain. Thus it takes much longer time to get sleep. Normally I don't take any medicine for fever. Shall I need to take medicines for this or its just a seasonal fever?
If blood and mucus is coming out in form of saliva and my throat is paining a little bit. What should I do?
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"