Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rana A KunduYour feedback matters!
I have facing the problem of cysts in kidney liver ns prostate .I have to also high BP. It is found when I done CT scan of abdomen. Now doctor tell it I SD not curable.
I am 56 years old male undergone Angioplasty five years back due to severe attack and was put two stents. I was alright for first 15 days and thetesfter, I have been suffering from pain at my chest continuously. at times, pain is like pinching, sometimes stabbing like and sometimes hammering like. I am not able express the exact nature of pain and particular point. I have undergone many tests viz, ECG, Echo, Xray, TMT etc. Several times with famous Csrfiologists, reports are negative. But pain still persists 24/7 through the yesr. Doctors have prescribed many medicines to get rid off the pain like Zerodol, Dulane, Xykaa, Amunarite, but in vain. Further, I have been taking clopitorva 20 mg a tablet each every dsy snce Angioplasty as prescribed by Doctors. During April end this year, to clear the doubt, Doctor suggested to undergo Angiography test which I underwent in very famous KLE Hospital, Belgaum (I reside in the same city in Karnataka) and report is normal. L. Further, I approached Apollo Hospital at Bangalore last month and they have suggested various blood tests like Vitamin. D, calcium etc. But all the tests are within normal. When all the test reports are normal, why the pan remains that too intolerable. I am living in fear day in and day out. I am totally frustrated due to unexplsinale, intolerable pain. I walk around half an hour daily. I do not get good sleep, due to which I am developing weakness. I am vegetarian and take good diet. My BP is normal and am not diabetic. Please suggest proper solution.
I have problem of low blood pressure. And it is since 6 months how can I be treat my self for this problem.
I have diabetes and high cholesterol. Doctor prescribed medicines n I'm taking from past 5 months. My question is, I read review about abana tab from Himalaya company which reduces cholesterol and high b.p. Also. Can I switch to that tab instead of my regular tabs?
I have thyroid problem from 1 year. Almost 1 year back I got pain in my left leg knee and I was unable to sit on ground floor at the same time got pain in my left hand. I used medication 4-5 months but not reduced pain completely. Later on it reduced, but after words I used to get pain in my left hand again even now I am suffering from pain in my left hand. My heart beat is also increased in such a way that I can here it. My BP is varying from some times 130/90 to sometimes 140/100. please give suggestion to which specialist I can consult. And I have headache problem Which starts from my eyes. Once it comes it increases slowly. And I have to use medication compulsory to reduce it.
Dear Doctor, Pichle kaffi dino se Chest Infection ka problem hai mujhe, phele medicine chal rahi thi theek ho gaya tha but dobara se chest infection hai so please guide me suitable medicine. Thanks.
I am a 40 years old male having Hypertension for the past 5 years I was taking Telma 40 morning and amlong 5 mg evening for the last three years a week ago my BP suddenly shot up to 190/100 I was feeling dizzy and my heart was pounding very fast this lasted for half and hour. The next day I got and ECG and 2D Echo done which was normal but the TMT test showed positive for induced ischemia. On the Doctor's advice I got a coronary angiogram done which showed mild coronary artery disease but no blocks there was slight plaque build up in the arteries the doctor changed my medicine to cilamet xl 10/50 to be taken morning and ecosprin av 20/75 to be taken in afternoon. It has been 3 days and I still get sudden panic attacks where I feel chill feeling on my hands and chest and feeling of irregular heart beat this last for about 15 minutes and subsides. The doctor has now added ZAPIZ 0.5 to be taken in evening. With this I am not feeling the panic/anxiety symptoms. What is wrong with me should I see a Neurologist or Psychiatrist? Is this sudden feeling of panic/anxiety attack due to cilamet xl?
I am 25 years old from visakhapatnam. 6 six years back I am affected with tuberculosis and use medicines (cavitor-fd) for six months after that it is cured. Now, from one month I suffered with pain on left side upper part of my chest. And in x-ray it is shown that some clumsy material formed on chest and in reports they mentioned as "need clinical correlation" What can I do? Is it TB again?
I am suffering from gout last 15 years I take medicine Zyloric 300 ,one bad daily Please tell how to control uric acid.
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!