Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramneek Varma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramneek VarmaYour feedback matters!
Impotence is a common problem among men characterized by the inability to sustain an erection for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the regular inability to maintain an erection.
A man may have a good erection with masturbation, but not when sexually active with his regular partner.
Majority of erectile dysfunctions are primarily psychogenic in origin. Psychological causes like depression, stress, anger, performance anxiety, low self-esteem. Fear of sexual failure are the most salient immediate causes of erectile difficulties. A history of sexual abuse, guilt about sexuality and early homosexual experiences are more common factors of erectile dysfunction.
In allopathy sildenafil citrate under the brand name viagra is the oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It usually acts within an hour of administration. Blood pressure is reduced transiently by sildenafil to 100 mg or more. Men even died from cardiovascular problems due to the side effects of sildenafil. Therefore viagra is not the right choice for all men. In addition to this drug, many men take the help of vaccum constriction device, penile injection therapy, intraurethral therapy, surgery. All of these treatments have different complications and side effects.
Adverse reactions of sildenafil:-
- nasal congestion
- urinary tract infection
- respiratory tract infection
- angina pectoris av block
- myocardial ischaemia
- cerebral thrombosis
- cardiac arrest
- heart failure
- skin diseases
- abnormal liver function tests
- unstable diabetes.
Role of homoeopathic medicines:-
Homoeopapthy has the best and the safest possible treatment to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction quite effectively without any complications or side effects. There is a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction (ed) or impotence. Ed or impotence is treatable and at any age. Homeopathy offers remarkable results in erectile dysfuntion (ed) or impotence cases, which may have arise from both physical and psychological causes. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathic medicines are non toxic and non addictive. Where the cause of erectile dysfunction (ed) or impotence is with other system diseases and due to drug effects, there also homeopathy provides better option. Homeopathy is strongly recommended for erectile dysfunciton or impotence. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Although relief from symptoms may require several doses and take longer with homeopathic remedy. The results are longer lasting and act on a deeper level in the body. With homoeopathy, erectile dysfunction or impotence is an issue that can be treated, allowing you and your partner to enjoy a full and satisfying loving relationship.
My dad is taking glimepiride, pioglitazone& metformin hydrochloride (ER) tablets twice daily before lunch nd dinner but inspire of this his sugar is increasing pls advice is there any other impact of this on his health nd should he change the tablet taking time or should he take tablets before breakfast too. Plss help doctor
I am masturbating daily once from two year I don't get sleep if I won't do it so I need some help regarding this.
Respected Dr. I have headache for last few months. It happens suddenly whenever I am sleeping, sitting, during when I cry, and in sunlight, and when I angry and when I go to on bed for sleep at late night it happens in the morning even I take full rest. So please please help me its became a very big problem for me Dr.
Penis rash is hardly an uncommon occurrence, especially during the summer when heat and sweat create the opportunity for skin irritation. Sometimes, though, the cause of a penis rash is fairly uncommon - such as when cellulitis is responsible. Knowing how to deal with rarer penis rash causes is part of good penis health, so guys should learn a little about cellulitis and how to deal with it if it pops up.
What is it?
- Cellulitis is a bacterial skin condition which can occur anywhere on the body, including the penis, although it most often presents as a rash on the lower legs. It is bacterial in nature. While the rash that may occur on the surface of the skin is generally not serious, if the bacterial infection spreads into the bloodstream, it can have potentially serious consequences.
- The rash that usually accompanies cellulitis is generally a red, swollen area of varying size. Because it is caused by a bacterial infection, it is warm or hot to the touch. Once it appears, it can spread very rapidly, either with the rash increasing in size in the original affected area or by breaking out in other areas of the body.
- The condition is caused by Staphylococcus and Streptococcus bacteria, which get underneath the skin thanks to a cut or scratch. It most often starts as penis rash when there is some form of cut, scratch or insect bite on or near the penis. If a man has eczema on or near his penis, the cracks in the skin that result from eczema can provide an easy access point for the bacteria.
- The bacteria responsible for cellulitis are fairly common, even among people who are healthy. They are likely to be found in higher quantities in people with eye, nose or throat infections. Some people are also more at risk of developing cellulitis, including people with diabetes, those with a weakened immune system, and individuals who use intravenous (IV) drugs.
Fever often accompanies cellulitis. If the disease progresses into a more serious infection, a person is likely to feel some of the following symptoms:
- Chills and shaking, as well as sweating
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Muscle aches
- Red streaks
If the infection gets into the bloodstream, it can result in sepsis or blood poisoning, which in some cases can be fatal. Gangrene is another possible side effect, as is clotting.
It's important to seek treatment for cellulitis, both to relieve the pain associated with the early stages and to prevent any serious complications from developing. A doctor will typically prescribe antibiotics. Sometimes pain relievers will also be recommended.
Although cellulitis first presenting as a penis rash is rare, it can occur. Men are advised to help prevent this by tending to any cuts or scrapes, treating dry skin conditions or fungal infections which might lead to cracks in the skin, and washing regularly to keep bacteria away.
Of course, a penis rash may be caused by many things other than cellulitis. Regular application of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help to prevent or alleviate rashes. Choose a crème that can keep the penis skin hydrated through such moisturizing agents as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also be sure that the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant. Alpha lipoic acid battles free radicals, which can damage and weaken penis skin. Finally, if the crème contains vitamin D, so much the better; this "miracle vitamin" is well known for its ability to help fight disease.