Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramit DhallaYour feedback matters!
I have a back problem and I want to getting together with any questions about the new one is a very good.
After taking this mention medicine still having pain. Abhi morning me peptrad chal raha hai. Endoscopy me non erosive gastritis aaya. please suggest medicine and dite please plz I am not feeling good from last 2 month due to this pain. Dard mostly saam me he suru hota hai.
From last 2 months my friend has severe back pain due to that back pain he is not able to walk and also headache.
I had a slip dics (due to lifting heavy article) some 3 years back. Even after rest and medication, I feel numbness in my lower limbs when I sit or stand for more than half hour. Doctors say this could be due to some nerve compression. Physiotherapy also has been tried.
I have back pain when I wake up in the morning. This problem continues from last 4-5 months. Is there any serious problem with my backbone.
I am 7 month pregnant, on complete bed rest. My hb is 9.5. My feet and hands are little swelled up. Kindly tell me the cause of swelling and advice me medication and precaution.
My back is paining from last 3-4 days. Is it because of I have started a job in night shift? What are the remedies?
Am 23 yr old male, whenever am doing weight lifting work I am getting right side leg pain and right side lower back pain and also right side testicles pain too please give me suggestions.
Age 60 suffering from early symptoms of Osteoarthritis, knee pain. Whether walking to be avoided. Which exercise is advisable? Height is 170 cms and weight 88kg.
I am 47yr male height 5.7, wt 85 kg, all lab test ok, regular exercise, good diet. Even then bodyache and acidity problem give advice & solution.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.