Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raminder VarshiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from glucoma and corona distrophy taking combigain and trvatan but my vision is not clear.
My eyes become red when I ride activah and came back I see my eyes becomes red. So their is any solution so please tell me and when I watch TV above 2 hour I have headache?
hello Sir Am Rutul my question is which food Give a More Sperm and Energy. I loose my energy every day. Looking like blindness in my eyes.
I have eyes flue for 3 days what should I do. Please tell me some medicine so I can get some relief.
My eyes are getting bloody red when I take shower. And I feel irritation when I use perfumes or deodorant. Kindly help me I am very scared if it is something serious.
I have a by birth eye disease in which my retina has remained underdeveloped and because of this I am suffering from very low vision. Is there any solution ? Will stem cell surgery be the solution ?
Hi sir, My father (age 56) are suffering from glaucoma problems so as per doctor's opinion he have start to take anti glaucoma Rx. At this he never possible read number plate of car from 20ft distance. As per laser centre report- He has BE anterior segment normal. IOP- RE 9, LE 11hg @12 noon BE fundus - RE disc 0.8 CDR with inferior thinning, LE 0.7 CDR. BE perimetry -RE reduced sensitivity in superior field. LE show reduced sensitivity in sup - nasal fields, OCT ONH -RE show NRR thinning LE NRR and RNFL thickness normal. ADV- Prefer to start anti glaucoma Rx. In this case operation is necessary and iffectable or not. Please guide me which treatment is best for him. Regards,
I am seeing some worm like structure in my eyes they are transparent, but others say it just nothing, what is it? Is this any sought dangerous problem.
Sir I have a problem of weak eyesight and I feel stressed on my eyes while studying .can you tell me any help.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient.