Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rameshwar Nath YogiYour feedback matters!
My name is shubham and my dad is suffering from diabetes from last 4-5 week's. What should I suggest them to recover from dibities?
My father at the age of 68 diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on august15. As some blood veins involved wibul not done. To remove the obstruction in deodanam bypass surgery done. 9 cycles of palliative chemo administered. Now past one month he suffering by fever. When we gave paracetamol fever raised 2 points then decreased. He taking 3 tablets daily.
My gums are bleeding since long time. I did visited dentist many a times but its not stopped completely. Can you suggest me any medicine regarding it.
Dear I am suffering spin pain last three to four years, checked by many doctors but not relif and last few months back many pain after night sleep,(I have MRI report)
How long I have to take below medicines: Pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice. Sepia200 -6 pills, at bed time Also, do I need to stop taking these medicines during menstruation?
I am 17 year old and I have continuous hair fall what can I do to re grow new hair and stop hair fall.
Next month I'm going to get married but Im worry about my irregular period. I want my period come on time what should I do?
Sir/mam main 21 saal ki hu mere rang din pe din kala hota ja raha hai or use bhi jayada mera sar jyada kala hai mere baki chere se or uspe acne bhi bhaut hai aur face bhaut baal bhi hai. please help me.
I am a 24 year female, facing the problem of irregular menstrual cycle which in turn resulting in obesity, least interest in sex, hair loss, unwanted hair etc. When tried to find out the reason, it is estrogen dominance. Can you please suggest me natural remedies to overcome the problem?
Dear sir, This question is related to my son he is suffering with pneumonia. What care we have to take. Please Suggest.
I am only 25and my weight is 90. I want to loss my weight but any exercise or any site not working on me. Now I am fad up to all these so I am going in depression slowly. Please hel.
Dark pigmentation marks on nose and chickbones. Consulted skin specialist two months back and has been using lumacip cream and melawash face wash since then but of little use. Please advice.
Aftr having cosmetic composit buildup how much time wil it take to be in normal eating wil there be any pain i have short of time
Sir. Mai 22 age ka hu or mera weight bht kam h. Sirf 48 kilo. Please solution btaye. Kaise weight badhaye.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.