Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ReliaYour feedback matters!
I am having body odour problem from a long time I do not even eat junk food still it exist Can you suggest me some ways to get rid of it?
I have piles and had operation for big" phoda" in hinder, two times. Since 25 years it blood is coming from that pore. Some doctor said that there is no cure. My age is 72 yrs now. What should I do now. Is there any cure?
Hello, my husband aged 32 and he suffering from internal hemorrhoids since 3 months, no bleeding till now but today he observed some bleeding on stool but no pain, only itching is their. He using homeopathic medicine since two months but didn't observe any result on size of hemorrhoids, allopathy doctor suggested for surgery, but homeopathy doctor suggested that no need of surgery I am in confusion can you please suggest me what to do and if surgery means how much time it takes to recover completely and how many days will be in hospital, thanking you, waiting for reply.
Respected sir. My age is 40 year. My problem is flushing sweat on face while i am eating MEALS and spicy food. Every time since one year. Right side scalp face neck and head blushing sweat more. Sir i am feeling shame for blushing sweat on face. Kindly I request to you give me advice and suggest do need full treatment soon as possible. I am very thankful sir. Thanking you sir Regards.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 week and I have chest pain whenever can you suggest what should be done?
Can I increase testosterone even after 30 years. Now my testosterone level was 418. My age 30. Can I increase testosterone with exercise n food?
I an suffering from headache for last 5 days and I also suffered from the pain of heart. Can you suggest what should be done?
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.