Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Paul
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh PaulYour feedback matters!
I have regular pain during my periods and it becomes to much so I can't do anything and also can't sit for a while. Please suggest.
I face nervousness due to tightness in my thighs. It has started to develop on its own even on slight worry, anger and nervousness. My hands started also become tight. Though I try to convince myself that it is normal and nothing will happen due to it still these physical symptoms create uneasiness and down feeling in me. Moreover,my fingers shake when I bring fingers closer and this symptom makes me feel embarrassed about when people would see me. So,this chain of thoughts disturbs me. I know about progressive muscle relaxation therapy. I practise yoga also. Suggest remedies for elimination of problem.
I was diagnosed with TB around 6 years ago. Since years 2014 I started coughing up green phlegm with some grey type particles. Also during menstruation I bleed from rectum too & I hv scanty periods since 2014 which lasts only 2 days. & my breasts & back pains just before periods.& I have seen extra hair growth under thigh. Also I have felt shortness of breath.
Hi I'm 22. I'm in relationship with my boyfriend. We had several times of intercourse. I'm suffering from abdominal pain for 3 days. When we were in an intimate relationship I had this pain. Is it normal to have abdominal pain in that moment (though we had many times)?
I have 9 months baby. I'm not getting my periods. Please give me medicine for getting my periods back.
The wedding night is probably the most exciting thing for the newly-weds. It is something that both the groom and the bride eagerly wait for and dream about. While it is natural to have fantasies about the first night, it is also natural to feel nervous and shy about the first night. The first night is something that would never come back again once it is gone and hence, make sure that you make most of it.
Here are few tips for making your first wedding night perfect and exciting:
* Do not fanta size
movies and novels are what romance means to most of the people. The bride expects her groom to romance her in the perfect bollywood-style while the groom expects her bride to be perfect like heroines of the movies. It is okay to dream but it is important to be realistic.
* Communicate if you are having an arranged marriage, this is something very important. Make sure that you partner is comfortable with you and talk about your fears and dreams regarding the first night before getting married. Communication is important even if you are going for a love marriage. Also, take about contraceptive and family planning. It is all about spending some quality time together.
* Make her feel special
There is no point in jumping on to the bed, the moment you two are alone in the bedroom. Talk for a while so that your wife feels comfortable. A surprise gift is a great idea as well both for the bride and the groom.
* Start slow
It is always better to start slow and you can do that by just hugging and kissing your partner. The foreplay is important and just to keep things light; you can feed each other fruits or chocolates during the foreplay as well. Show your love and affection and it is always not possible to prove your manliness on the very first night.
Sex or for that matter physical intimacy can be a matter of fear if you are virgin. Bleeding and pain is normal and these do not last long. Make sure that you are well-lubricated before you allow him in. Talk to your doctor to have a better idea about these things. Guys should indulge in a lot of foreplay to arouse your wife and do not just rush into it, no matter how tempting it seems. Ensure that both of you have an amazing experience of making love.
* Do not get self conscious
Nobody is perfect and it is okay to have an extra ounce of weight in your belly or dark thighs. Do not get conscious and ruin the moment. Your partner would love you the way you are.
* Sex is not mandatory
Many couples do not have sex on their first night and it is quite natural. There is nothing to feel disappointed about and it is more important that you partner feels comfortable with you. Protection is must, if by chance he forgot to carry any contraceptive, you can always make a first move to remind him about safe sex.
These tips can take your relationship with your spouse to a whole new level so that you both start enjoying the life together.
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
Libido, also known as the drive for intimate activities, is a person’s general sexual drive or yearning for sexual desire. A person’s drive in this area depends upon biological, psychological as well as social factors. Sometimes both physical and mental factors may cause this problem.
Physical issues that can bring about low drive include low testosterone, professionally prescribed meds, too little or a lot of work out and excessive liquor or drug use. Mental issues can include depression, stress and issues in your relationship.
Homeopathy treatment has some capable and fruitful solutions to increase the libido or drive without any symptoms or side effects. Homeopathic cures are prescribed based upon the symptoms instead of the conditions, as the symptoms of a specific disease can differ in different individuals. All these medicines must be prescribed only by a trained homeopath or doctor. Here are a few homeopathic cures for low libido issues:
Agnus castus: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
• Sexual despair
• Anxious depression and mental premonitions
• Yellow discharge from the urethra and low or no sexual desire
• No erections
• Scanty periods in women
Lycopodium: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
• Losing libido after some time that is, steady loss of sexual craving
• Despair, the need to be distant from everyone else, feeble memory, decreasing brain power
• Poor processing, dyspepsia, waking up during the evening feeling hungry, experiencing hepatic illness
• Delayed menstruation in women
• No erection, fatigue and feeling feeble, untimely discharge
• Skin breakouts
• Delayed inadequate periods, obstruction, spinal pain
• Too soon or no ejaculation in men, aversion to sex, herpetic ejections
• Uncertain, anxious feeling
• Headache in the mornings on waking up
• Individuals who are susceptible to to skin infections
This homeopathic medicine is used in the following cases:
• Low sexual desire in men, delicate and swollen genitals, skin inflammation of scrotum
• Early and heavy flow periods
• Pain in liver for women
• Pimples, skin inflammation, hair fall
• Spasms in the upper arms and wrists, tearing pain in joints
• Ladies who were strong and tough, but have ended up irritable, depressive and not interested in friends and family
• Loss of sexual desire after pregnancy, labour, or unnatural birth cycle
• Loss of sexual craving during menopausal stage
• Psychical impotence in men, loss of sexual desire, insufficient erections
• Sexual craving totally crushed in ladies, extreme uterine pain, periods too soon and excessively drawn out
• Drained and numb feeling in the legs
Since low libido is a fundamentally important issue, homeopaths trust that it can be dealt with exceptionally well by homeopathy. Homeopathy can treat your low sex drive brought on by an assortment of reasons going from stress, hormonal imbalances to low self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!