Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh PassiYour feedback matters!
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have pimple marks on my face. How to get rid of them also I have small pimple red marks. What is the possible solution for them.
Hi, I use to have sore throat alot even if I haven't drinking cold water or hot food and its kind of recurrent. Also I have taken some alopathic treatment as well as homeopathy but it didn't cure my problem.
I am jayant Kumar. And I am 21 year old I want to know that how I am feet. I mean what is my daily routine for good health. I want to grow my weight because I am a thin person.
I am having pain in my breast. I have self examined there r no lumps as such but having pain all over the two breasts.
I haven't been sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do, please help me!
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress.
Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
Here is a list of valid reasons for choosing homeopathy for stress treatment:
- Identifying the cause: Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
- In-depth research: Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly. Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity. The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective.
- Symptom-based treatment: Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress. For instance: Homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
My mom age 50 years ,graves disease pt on inderal 10g tid and carbimazole 10 mg od .she is complaining of pain in both of palms and the ankle region since many months and she is on moderate type of work as housewife.
Hello, wanted to know whether high stress and anxiety can cause simple auditory hallucinations such as distance humming of people or a word here or there. I am suffering from anxiety and getting treatment as well. All of sudden from past week I have been hearing these humming 6 to 7 time a day. I am freaking out. I hope it's not psychosis. Want some positive answer.
I want to lose my weight and I want to make my hair long and thick please can you suggest me something which will benefit me.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) creates huge trouble for a man. It is the condition that signifies the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Also popularly known as impotency, this is one of the most common problems men face.
The cause of erectile dysfunction can be physical, medical, or psychological in nature. Sexual prowess and libido in men are affected by various systems of the body and the mind.
Here's how therapy can help men facing the problem of erectile dysfunction:
- Counselling sessions: As with an electrical circuit, if there are any breaks in the system it will not function as a unit. Part of the process of psychosexual therapy would be to think about the actual emotional and/or psychological issues behind ED, and to attend to these with weekly counselling sessions. This realization is an important first step for you to begin and resolve your erection problem. The patient normally implements the therapy advice at home, either alone or with a partner, between therapy sessions. This may help you maintain an erection for once, gradually building confidence.
- Non-medical therapies: Watermelon juice (nature's viagra) and ginseng (herbal viagra): l-citrulline, an amino acid, present in watermelon can bring about significant improvement in blood flow to the penis, showing an improvement in erectile function. Another herb called ginseng, specifically 'red ginseng,' is known as the 'herbal viagra' that can improve sexual performance. Several research studies provide evidence for the effectiveness of these herbs in ED treatment.
- Acupuncture therapy: The acupuncture needles are placed in the wall of the abdomen. By stimulating specific acupoints, the practitioner aims to restore the proper flow of energy in the body resolving ED.
I want to run same as a horse. I am trying many times for run but I have tired. So please tell me a medicine & hormones for long time racing.
I have been suffering due to gas in stomach? please tell me solution and food to cure this? Due to gas people do not want to sit beside me? please help. 23 year male1 little fat on stomach.
I am 20 years old, female, I had sex with my fiancé and as the condom broke I had to take contraceptive pill and I got my periods on the same day and it's been 10 days and it's continuing even now with heavy bleeding. What should I do?
Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Don't: Forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.