Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GargYour feedback matters!
I am not sure if I am suffering from piles. I am not having bleeding in my stool, but having a pain when passing the stool. Initially there was pain while sitting, but then I started to have NoPiles tablets after which I have pain only during the stool. It's been three to four weeks that I am suffering. And a good friend of mine suggested to continue those medicines for months. Please suggest if I have to see a doctor or have any medicines along with the one that I am having one?
How can I reduce my gas problem? Drinking water in early morning can reduce this? Or drinking barley water? Or any other.
Carcinoma cell in cervix behind bladder wall about 5-6 cms, so what treatment should I suggest her, please help me. Thanks.
Hello Doctor ! I am having grade 1 fatty lever. My age is 32 sometimes I feel discomfort below right side upper abdomen. Mr. Dr. asked me to take tablet Amlycure ds for 3 months .Are these tablet safe will it cure my fatty liver.
From friday 23rd dec I do not like to eat, consulted a doctor, they gave bandy plus and tablets for constipation and acidity on saturday. Today sunday even I am unable to eat. Whenever I drink water I get an aerated feeling, also stomach is not paining. Poop was normal. Next appointment is on monday, what should I do today, Or please suggest something.
Does that Mean the Gluten-Free Diet is the Wrong Prescription for Celiac Diseas
I showed you that gluten is the toxic invader that causes Celiac Disease. Logically, removing the intruder is the first step towards treatment. That?s why anyone diagnosed with this autoimmune condition gets the conventional Celiac Disease prescription: follow a strict gluten-free diet for life. But the latest Celiac Disease research is painting a very different picture.
The University of Chicago has one of the leading treatment and research centers for Celiac Disease in the U.S, so my jaw dropped when they posted this:
?While healing may take up to 2 years for many older adults, new research shows that the small intestines of up to 60% of adults never completely heal, especially when adherence to the diet is less than optimal.
It is important to evaluate exact cause.
Upper gi endoscopy certainly helps to fund the exact cause.
Many disorders can cause acidity.
It is very important to avoid tea coffee alcohol and smoking which are aggravating factors.
Eat intermittent frequent meals.
Milk is very helpful.
Avoid lying down immediately after food.
Acid forming in stomach. Unable to gulp food. Acid coming up in mouth. Upper stomach ache. gas in chest. Heart burn. Pain in chest because of gas.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.