Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Garg
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GargYour feedback matters!
Sir good evening i'm just 17 and I can pull out numerous prematured grey hairs from my head. They have grown in numbers and doesn't seem to stop. Sir what should I do to stop it and turn my hairs to black again?
Hello sir, meri ek friend h jiske face pe hamesa dana nikal jata h wo pimples ni hota h kisi aur type ka dana rahta h, mai kuch suggest kijiye taki uska face Acha ho jaye aur wo thik ho jaye.
I have stretch Marks on both of my stomach sides colour is red and silver and itchy ringworm in lower private part.
I have pimples on my skin from childhood no itching doctor said it is keratosis pelarisis please suggest me medicine for this.
I am 32 years old, I am suffering with thyroid and lots of hair fall. please suggest good food to eat?
I am 25 years old male. I got bike accident on 21th april and I got stitches on chin and wound on chick's. Can you please help me to suggest to remove marks from my face?
I have major hairfall I am trying to stop it as well I need the hair to be regrown in that hairfall area and I am 24 years old my height is 170 cms and I need my height to be 180 cms so please help me.
As you grow old, you start noticing certain not so plesasant things about your face. You skin sags; you have wrinkles around your eyes and laughter lines appear even when you are not laughing; and (gasp!) a double chin. Most people associate double chin with obesity, or with genetic predispositions. But in reality, you can be slim and still develop a double chin as you grow older. Skin loses collagen as you grow older, and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging and the occurrence of a double chin. Thankfully, there are many methods to counter the appearance of double chin.
Mesotherapy involves injecting certain solutions in your body to breaks down unwanted fats. The injections will be directly applied to your chin.
- Procedure: During a single session, the solution is injected directly into the connective tissues and fat layers. The procedure is painless, though some patients request for anaesthetic creams. The solution injected results in a reaction with the fat cells, which causes them to harden. The hardened fat cells are later excreted by the body.
- Aftercare: You will see differences within 2-3 weeks. After that regular check-ups may be required to monitor your hormone levels and overall health.
- Side effects: There are no serious side effects save some pain, swelling and bruising which goes away on its own.
Radio frequency treatment
Radio frequency is a non-invasive method of reducing double chin. Radio frequency is a treatment that uses electromagnetic energy to tighten skin.
- Procedure: The skin around your neck and chin will be slathered in a glycerine-based gel. After that a contraption will be used to tighten the skin. The reasoning behind is that the waves emitted will smoothen down any obstacles that comes its way. You may need 6 sessions for optimum results.
- Aftercare: There is no special aftercare required.
- Side effects: Redness is an obvious side effect, but it will reduce in a few days. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!