Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GargYour feedback matters!
I have a Dark thick Black skin behind my two Ears.. since long time... one side balckness and thick ness is automatically gone and other sides thickness reduced but dark spot is still there and now I got Dark spot very small under my eyes of Mustard size. Kindly advice some medicine ? Earlier I have taken medicine MOMTAS S cream but has no effect. I have also taken Homeopathy medicine but no effect. secondly I suffer from snoring kinldy advice.
I feel I have a corn on my leg It's been 1 week its paining a lot and I consulted my family doc but he asked me to get it removed my operation.Please tell.
Hello I am having severe hairfall from some days. It's been quite a lot. I can be bald if it continues like it. What should I do? Will yoga exercises or a diet plan will help or some kind of supplements?
I have deep dark circles under my eyes.And also the part of my upper lip is dark.Please suggest any medication ?
I have dandruff in my hairs and when I have longer hairs than the hairfall is there and when I have small hairs dandruff is there and some type of khujli is also.
Pigmentation formed on my cheeks both cheeks and I tried different products to get rid of it but can't. It gets darken if my face got exposed to sunlight. Please suggest me how to get rid from those patches. Since 4 years I am facing this issue.
I am 36 year old male. I am having pigmentation on my face since last one year. please tell me the treatment. I am already taking antidepressant since many years. Thanx.
Dear Doctor, Mother has skin disease like itching. She began to strike in her nail or sticks. Consult doctor but still not recover from her ailment. Kindly advice please.
Trying to stop Acne by Using Betnovate Cream but it's not working. Tomany Acne appearing on my face.
So can we use mustard oil on face and which time should we use it means day time or night time or going out or when we are indoor?
I have dandruff on my hair. I am using anti dandruff cream and shampoo. Apart from this what should I do?
Sir I am 48 years old suffering from nail pain, nail are decaying, currogated, I think fungus attack long time, also suffering from Premature ejaculation for a long time, can not perform more than one minutes after foreplay, tried with homeopathic medicine but no result come, I am not smoker /drink alcohol, I think physical problem, long back masturbation history which I have stopped before 22 years. I am very much worried about this, Kindly advice.
Can anyone of you please suggest me some medicine or cream for removing under eye dark circles and also let me know how to use it.
Sunscreens help shield you from the dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin.
A few years ago, choosing a good sunscreen meant you just looked for a high sun protection factor (SPF), which rates how well the sunscreen protects against one type of cancer causing UV ray, ultraviolet B (UVB). SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays only.
Research soon showed that ultraviolet A rays (UVA) also increase skin cancer risk. While UVA rays doesn't cause sunburn, they penetrate deeply into skin and cause wrinkles. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that up to 90% of skin changes associated with aging are really caused by a lifetime's exposure to UVA rays.
Whether you are heading out to the beach for relaxing, swimming or you are traveling out on the nature trail for a fun day of hiking, sunscreen should be an important part of your day. Follow the instructions contained in this guide to learn how to choose a sunscreen that is right for you. Clearly, you will want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA.
Tips for choosing the right sunscreen:
- Broad Spectrum: It means the sunscreen protects against UVB and UVA rays and helps prevent skin cancer and sunburn.
- High UVA protection: Penetration of UV rays of the sun can be easily prevented and thus severe kinds of skin troubles can be eliminated. In this case, the product label needs to be checked so that you can get 100% assurance that your skin will be protected against UV rays for sure.
- Water resistance: Pick a sunscreen, which is Water Resistant (effective for up to 40 minutes in water) or Very Water Resistant (effective for up to 80 minutes in water). This means the sunscreen provides protection while swimming or sweating up to the time listed on the label. Even when using a water resistant sunscreen, you should reapply after getting out of the water or after sweating.
- Medicated Products: Do not go by the local brands rather you must choose only medicated products.
- Daily usage: Using sunscreen on a daily basis is a great necessity. In fact, this is one of the most important steps for getting most productive effects. You can apply the cream, especially before going under direct sun.
- Skin friendliness: The sunscreen should not contain any toxic elements or chemicals, otherwise your skin will get adversely affected. Different kinds of skin damages can occur such as spots, patches skin allergies or infections if you do not choose the right sunscreen apt for your skin.
- Correct application of sunscreen: Apply on exposed areas: You should apply sunscreen, especially on those body parts that usually remain exposed towards sun all the time. If you frequently wear bikinis, then you should include legs, thighs, arms, back, face and other areas.
- Enriched with moisturizers: If the sunscreen is equipped with moisturizers, then your skin will become smoother and soothing effects will be found. Some of the moisturizers consist of organic ingredients that can improve skin quality and texture to a great extent. These moisturizers also provide sufficient nutrients to your skin.
- Frequent application: If you are willing to get best results and utmost protection from UV rays, then nothing can be the right way out other than applying the sunscreen on a frequent basis. After every two-hours, you are advised to apply the sunscreen.
- Wearing sun protection accessories: Apart from applying the sunscreen lotion, you are advised wearing different kinds of useful sun-protection accessories for getting greater protection. Some of the most prominent accessories are sunglasses, long sleeves, umbrella and others.
I am male, 21 years old, I have been facing hair thinning and hair fall for the past 3 years on the front. But strangely in these last two months i'm facing rapid hair fall and thinning all over the head. I'm on medication of laryngo-pharyngeal reflux. My diet is poor on vitamins and minerals as I don't eat fruits. What should I do to stop hair fall and recover my hair back, please help me.
I am not having my beards and all my frnds r having. My age is 2.little much come at my chin and mustaches r also there but not enough. So wht should I do to get them faster and thicker also?
I have ringworm for over 2 years and they are not going, on some parts of my body, please give me suggestion what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. P S. Sen speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY