Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GargYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lots of sweating full body .when I am wearing formal dress it gets wet shirt n neck ,head, hand n face it effect while going anywhere.
How to remove black spot from my face through home remedies? Tell me also precaution how to care of my skin?
What type of sunscreen should I use in winter. My skin type is dry in winter an oily in summer. Name a few with spf.
I have a skin tag on my face since a few weeks. It looks very bad. I am applying podowart on it from 2-3 days. Is it good to apply it? If not, suggest me another good method for removing it.
My body color is fine tuned. But my face is dark. Is this a diseases or not. And what are the treatment for this. How can I improve my face tune.
I am suffering from dandruff and great hairloss for some days. Then I started using anti dandruff shampoo head and shoulders, but it makes my hair rough and dry and it also increased my hairfall. Tell me how can I get rid of dandruff?
Sir, I am 24 years old man. My name is suresh The hair on my face is growing in unwanted area also like beside the nose. On my total cheeks hair is growing. I want just saving. How to remove that unwanted hair permanently pls sir advice me. My face is oily face.
Is minoxidil is helpful for every one's hair problem? Is it just a for protecting hair from falling or helps gaining new hair? Nd same with livon hair gain tonic?
Since 3 months so many pimples are raising, I feel shy to show my face to people. Whai I had to do. Please help me.
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should consult dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.