Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Chander BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My relative (26 yr/F) is 7 month pregnant. Now she is facing itching problem. After LFT test, we found SGOT: 197 and SGPT is 306. Doctor prescribed UDI LIV 150 mg. Can you please suggest more and the diet?
His memory power is very low and he forget something sometimes. His situation is too critical. please suggest me what I can do for his bright future. He is my close friend and he forget me.
I am a 65 years old diabetic person having controlled sugar through regular medications. For last one month I have been experiencing swelling in both the legs and pain in the lower leg area normally covered under socks. My doctor has administered 3-days dytor plus and further changed triglucored forte withzoryl-2mg and istamet. Though my swelling in the legs has gone but the pain still remains in the lower leg area which is hardened. Kindly suggest what medications can be taken for the pain and softening the hardened area of lower leg. I am no more using socks for last one month as suggested by the doctor.
We had sex in mid aug. Than she got her period on 4 sept. and than on 29 sept. Now she be in periods on 29oct. But still she is not. I am worried. I have not release sperm inside but still i am worried. Is she pregnant? Please reply i am in stress. What is the reason of delay period? Still not in period. Its already 3 days delay.
My dad is 65+ years he got stone in urine nd kidney so is der any medicine to soluble the stone nd with out operation Nd tell me food to eat my father.
Dear sir I am asha I have also been problem sex l don't have interest I mean sex feel with my husband.
I observed a black mark at my underarms, which is itchy and is bit pain when itches. What is the reason for it? Can it be cured?
I am having redness in my legs. I hate consulted a doctor and they have said that it's atopic dermatitis. I took ayurveda medicines which is mainly anti histamine tablets. And it went away. It has shown up again after 6 months. Now my question is whether I can have permanent solution for it. Just a additional information that my uric acid levels were on higher side.
I am 56 years old and lost my wife 3 years back. Let me knows the best options for sexual satisfaction.
Hello doctor please make this private I have been masturbating a year cause of friends I came to know it's bad so I stopped doing it please let me know the effects it done to me I want to be a good athlete does this masturbating effects my life? Please let me know doctor.
Hello Dr. Since from 8- 9 months having digestion problem. N m also lactating my 1year 7month month boy baby. I always feel weakness. Feel like giddiness. Wat to do.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is also known as OCD. It is a mental ailment that causes specific changes in the brain as well as the behaviour of the patient. It can also cause severe anxiety and lead the patient to consume a lot of time for completing even the most normal tasks. These obsessions are like thoughts, images and even videos playing where the cause of a certain action becomes more profound with the number of imagined risks if it is not done in a specific way, as per the mind of the patient. These turn into repetitive actions undertaken by the patient, where these actions are known as compulsions.
Hence the term: obsessive compulsive disorder. Washing, cleaning, losing control, contamination fears and more are only a few of the thoughts that plague patients suffering from this disorder. While this disorder may not have a specific cure, there are various ways in which it can be managed. Let us look at some of these methods.
Causes of OCD
The exact cause of OCD is unknown. It is generally considered unlikely that OCD develops purely psychologically as a consequence of the way we are brought up.
- Genetics and Physiology: It is generally accepted that OCD arises from differences in the physiology of the brain in people with the condition.
- Serotonin: Lack of serotonin activity appears to be involved in causing OCD. Serotonin is a calming and inhibitory neurotransmitter, one of its main actions is to control and put the brakes on painful, worrying or anxious thoughts.
- Traumatic Life Events: Traumatic emotional events such as bereavement may trigger or worsen OCD in people who already have a tendency to have the condition.
Treatment of OCD
For best results in treating this troublesome anxiety disorder combine brain-chemistry balancing approaches with psychotherapy techniques.
- Nutritional Therapy: Try tryptophan and St John's Wort to increase serotonin. Rhodiola has been shown to help generalised anxiety disorder however Rhodiola has the ability to raise 'brain energy' and therefore hypothetically may exa-sperate OCD symptoms.
- The Inositol Treatment of OCD: Inositol, one of the B vitamins, has been found effective in treating OCD. Inositol is used in biochemical processes that affect serotonin receptors.
- Psychotherapy: This is also known as discussion or talk therapy where the patient is allowed to engage with a therapist who is usually a psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist. The doctor will help the patient in first of all, becoming aware of the problem by helping the patient carry out various tasks in a controlled environment. These tasks will be timed and then relayed to the patient before the exposure therapy begins, where the patient will be taught to build a better quality of life. This a long term and time taking process which can also involve group sessions and sessions with the family members. Also, this method takes a lot of practice so that the patient learns how to regulate the obsessions and stop the compulsive behaviour gradually.
- Exercise: Numerous studies have shown the benefits of exercise upon mental health. So, a minimum of 20mins of daily exercise can help you a lot.
- Relaxation Training & Meditation: Learning meditation and relaxation techniques may enhance one's ability to control anxiety and one's thoughts in general.
- Medication: There are various kinds of medicines that can be prescribed for these patients. Anti-depressants can help the patient in overcoming the fears and anxiety that a person feels when the wheels of one's imagination begin to turn towards obsessive thoughts. This will also help in tackling the hopelessness that the person feels when faced with the so called depressing outcome of not bowing to the compulsive habits.
Putting It All Together
- Follow the diet for serotonin deficient depression, and GABA deficient anxiety.
- Consult with a qualified therapist using behavioural rather than analytical techniques.
- Do some repetitive mind-occupying/filling as opposed to mind-emptying meditations everyday.