Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Chand AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Iam 100 kg weighted and my age is 22 years. I want to loose weight. I have tried going to walking but I can not make up myself awake in the morning. What should I do.
Hello I am having very small breast, I want to increase my breast size naturally without implant, Please guide me properly what to do for increasing size.
I have very less growth of mustache and beard. I am almost 25 and still I am looking like a kid. Kindly help me with a treatment which I can undergo to get it right.
Can skipping help to grow height and how many hour I have to do the skipping for faster height growth.
I m 25 yr nd my pimples is begin 6-7 yr nd how to remove hair in face. How should I do? Plzz help me doctor.
Is there any method for finding hair fall? That means to find out whether we are having actual hair fall or not?
Hi sir, I am 28 years old. I am suffering from pimples on my face since 10 years. My mom too had pimples in her face. Everything stays normal, suddenly one pimple grows big and eventually results in bursting of the same with puzz. How to control this? This irritates me a lot. I have oily face too. Help me to control n get rid of pimples/Acne. Thank you.
I am 29 year old male. Recently got married in july-14. I have gained my wieght allot after marriage. I was 68 kgs before and now I am 82. Can I get some advice to reduce weight?
What are the symptoms of dengue and why it is mostly in Delhi when mosquitoes are everywhere across India.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.