Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Chand Aggarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Chand AggarwalYour feedback matters!
So it is now confirmed I have piles of 2nd Stage. Now wanna know how to treat it at home quickly. please help.
Chronic constipation for the last 10 years taking kayamchurna pastime aged 70 years male. Ia there any ayurvedic or homeopathic remedies. Thanks.
I want to left smoking bt can not do that. Daily I smoke 5-6 cigrate. How to control on this. Could you please give a suggestion for this. And from lst 6 years m smoking cigrate.
I am pregnant with 2 months and suddenly a little bit brown spot discharge will be appear. So whats the reason behind it and suggest me its not a serious problem. Please consult.
Stress is the new buzzword, affecting kindergarten children to people in their late years. This stress puts undue strain on the people to constantly do more, be it physically or emotionally or financially, which further aggravates the stress levels. Stress can be broadly classified as physical, mental, and emotional. Some of the common causes and side effects of stress are listed below.
- Leaves a person feeling isolated, frustrated, anxious, and depressed
- Leads to chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, etc.
- Reduces immunity and therefore the person becomes more susceptible to falling ill and contracting infections
- Reducing the ability of a person to perform to his full mental and emotional and physical potential
Ayurveda believes that balanced health is the result of an optimal balance between the three elements or tridoshas known as Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. Increase or decrease in each of these leads to different diseases, and stress also disrupts this balance leading to ill-health. A comprehensive approach is therefore required to beat the stress.
- Mind the mind: The mind needs to be controlled and trained to regulate the thoughts and feelings. Stress is often more from a fear of what might happen than what has already happened. Training the mind to respond differently to fear is very important.
- Meditation: This is one of the most important ways to reduce stress. By improving the focus on oneself and introspecting within, meditation helps fight fears and control emotions so that the person is well equipped to handle stress. It also improves a person’s ability to respond to stress better. Pranayam, meditation, surynamaskar daily twice a day, is most useful for this condition.
- Break the routine: Routine mundane tasks lead to stressful situations. It is good to take a break once in a while to break this routine and get a break, which can act as a good stress-buster.
- Master your stressors: Gradually, as you become aware and introspect, you need to identify what is inducing the stress. As the saying goes, if you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change yourself. There is no point fretting over something which is beyond your control. This is a great step in controlling stress and strain in lives.
- Foods: Physical stress is best handled by including sweets and juices, cooling spices, bitter foods, astringent foods through the day. Ending the day with a warm bath and a glass of warm milk helps. Mental stress is better controlled with salty and sour foods and milk and dairy products. A good massage and adequate sleep also are very helpful.
- Massages: Another great way to reduce stress by relieving muscle tension and the herbs and oils used also add further benefits. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!