Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Chand AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have some eye problem the eye sight is increasing when I am am using aspects also what can I do now.
I m just 22 but my hair getting less quickly. I'm getting bald soon. What to do to stop hair fall & how can I get long hair on my head?
Hi High fever from 4-5 days as after the effect of medicine is demolished, whole mouth is full of sores!
I am 21 male my penis skin is too tight. Once the skin goes back. Its becoming too difficult to come back to its original state. Im experiencing severe rashes and bumps on penis. Rashes on testicles too. Plss help me.
25years male. One side (right side) head pain. Having this problem from last 1month. Keep paining between eye to ear only right side and same pain in eye also. Only one side eye thts right side. What should I do and what shouldn't. When I watch movie in laptop while I sleeping I feel thts happen with this.
My mom she have lot off dark circle and darkness on her face so can you suggest me any medicine for her.
I am 23 years old. I have lots of grey hairs. Is there any medicine or possibility to turn it into black?
Come monsoons and most women complain of #frizzy #hair. Well when there is a problem, there is also a solution available for it. If you too are bothered with frizzy hair, try the below mentioned hair care tips to make your hair soft and manageable.
1.Honey & Olive Oil
a.Mix equal portions of honey and olive oil and apply the same to your hair.
b.Cover your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap.
c.Keep in on for an hour and wash it off with a mild #shampoo.
Results: Honey will make your hair softer and also a lot smoother while olive oil will nourish your hair. Get lively and voluminous hair.
Bothered with #damaged and #dry hair?
No botheration any more if you can manage to get some mayonnaise from the market. Mayonnaise is known to make your hair #soft, and #shiny yet #strong hair. While the moisture and #protein treatments for your hair at a good salon can be rather expensive, you can still get the soft and manageable hair by treating your hair at home with some key kitchen ingredients without burning a hole in the pocket.
2.Eggs / Vinegar & Oil.
a.Mayonnaise can be made with eggs, vinegar and oil.
b.Use Vinegar to give bounce and volume to hair.
c.Apply a coat of mayonnaise all over your hair.
d.Wear a shower cap over to prevent the cream from tripping from your hair.
e.Leave it on for an hour.
f.Use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair.
You can treat your hair with this homemade mayonnaise cream once a week.
While the oil and the eggs moisturize dry hair, eggs and mayonnaise, make a nourishing and rich protein treatment cream.
The resultant outcome would be much #smoother, #shinier and of course much healthier.
Are you fond of #silky hair?
Say hello to Avocado mask.
3.Honey / Olive Oil & a Pitted Avocado.
a.Make a smoothie out of honey, olive oil and a pitted avocado.
b.The amount of these ingredients would depend on the length of your hair.
c.Apply the #smoothie on your hair and leave it on for half an hour.
d.Rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
The result is super silky hair in an instance.
Are you interested in getting #Soft and #Mushy Style Hair?
4.Banana / Milk / Honey / Olive Oil & Egg.
a.Always choose the banana.
b.Mash a banana, mix it with milk, honey, olive oil and an egg.
c.Apply on hair and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Results : Get silk smooth hair.
MY mother had angina attack in 2014 since then she I on medicines (winitro 2.6 bd, clopivas ap75 od, tvs-40 od, aciloc 150 bd, trivedon Mr. 35 bd, metolar 50 bd, ozomet pg2 she is diabetic also since 2010. Sometimes She feels sensation and fatigue in chest area and feels tired after short walking. What is the precautions she can take and can she do brisk walking because she is little overweight 80 kg at 5 ft 3 inch. Thanks.
Dear sir, I am a 46 years old unmarried guy obsessed with sex. I find most women attractive. I cannot hide my lust when I see these women. It shows on my face. How do I get out of it.
This is related to my control power for sex, I can not control it, I masturbate almost every alternate day, which I think is not a gud habit, how can I cntrl my feeling or how can I stop myself to masturbate, please advise. I knw it is not a problem, it is common to everyone.
I have earache from 6 months cause by sound of dj system. The sound was very loud and I was stand near it so it harm my ears please tell me which treatment I will try to diagnosis my disease.
I am 24 yr old male I have frequent fever for last one week increase in temp chills uncertain morning m fine evening again fever/ chill viceversa my pulse is coming 50- platelet count is 62000 is it something serious otherwise I have heavy work out fit diet and schedule m in sports.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take medical efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible.
You are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
1. Check your heart: There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as a hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
2. Neuropathy: Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (which affects toes, feet, legs, hand and arms) and Autonomic (which affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
3. Nephropathy: Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
4. Foot ulcers and amputations: Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, Charcot joint or Charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region.
5. Retinopathy: Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.