Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh AroraYour feedback matters!
My eye is very weak due to addiction of mobile Me glasses is -.75 left and -1.25 right please give me some cure and eye drop for removing my glasses.
I have too much cold before 5-6 days. Then it could be ok. But now I have too much headache on half left side of my head from 2 days. I applied many treatment at home like ginger paste, ginger tea, warm compress. But there's nothing betterment in my head. What can I do? Do I need specs? I don't think so. Then What is the problem?
Left eyes I can see near things small alphabet not far things. Right eyes I see far things not near things reason.
I am 27 year old having 6 -ve number glass. How much cost for lasik. And which good hospital is near from bijnor (U. P).
My girlfriend is so fair but her vagina is soo black, thats because of veet, its not good to see. Please suggest me any ointment or any medicine to available for this issue.
My vision while doing some work on mobile becomes blurry, and after sometime it becomes normal, I had already checked my eyes, they said eyes are normal with no any number, kindly suggest what should I do?
Hello Doctor, I have a trigimal neuralgia in my right side of forehead near eye from last 3 years. Very sharp shooting electric pain to touch the eyes or effected area of face. Generally it started in between sept to March. On winter season. Please suggest any permanent solution for this. Thanks & Regards
I am using spectacle for low vision no. +1 for reading, it was ok for 1 year but now It headache when I read any document from near the eyes. Is it ok or no. Has been increased .
My left eye around green & blackish colour & swelling appeared due to yesterday my left met with blunt injury so what should I do ?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.