Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I had 1 month girl baby since born she is not crying and not drinking milk please advise me what can I do ?
I am suffering from loo for last two or three days. Give me a proper suggestions to get out from loo.
Pl prescribe home-medicine with respective doses for a 2 years 9 months baby for A) Cough n Cold, B) High Fever (101dgr, C) Pain due to Fall, D) Sudden Vomiting. She is my grand-daughter.
Can you give me an idea how many times in a day a 13 month old baby should eat and an example of what can be given and how many times in a day to give cows milk?
Respected sir, my son was 9 years old he is wetting his clothes by urine while he was sleeping either day or night. Please advice me what to do. Thanking you.
Hii my son is 21 months old. He z 10 kg weight. Is the weight normal. He does not eat properly. He just milk all d time. Due to that im worried he z becoming week. How to improve hungriness in him please suggest.
Sir, My baby born last week 14.03.2017 baby is normal delivery wt: 2.265 kg but after one week phototherapy at discharge status wt is 2.035 kg now continue any drops are other medical advice please sir.
Breastfeeding baby. 6 months old. With cough. 101.6 fever a few times. Vomiting milk. With cold. Stool with blood a few times. Not dark red blood. Wakes up in night crying. Before bloody stool. Sticky poop. With normal yellow.
My 6 months old daughter is pooping 7 times a day. Little by little. I'm giving her cerelac rice, nan pro 2, apple juice. Wat should I do?
Dear sir my question is a little child lives with my home his age is betn 3 year but the problem is when his mother going to feed him he unwanted to eat anything what to do at that situation.
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.
Hi Sir, My son is 10 years old. He is eating slate pencils daily. He will not eat food, he is looking very dull. So, please give me suggestion what I have to do.
My baby is nine and a half months old now. He is able to stand on his own by holding a chair, sofa or wall. When will he start to walk?
My baby was eight months old. Past two weeks her stool was gray and some times green color. Is it normal? Before it happens like this few months back I consult to doctor he advice it's normal. But sometimes it's repeating. Is it normal. I'm so much worried about this. Now using Ayurvedic medicine for this problem. But it's continuing the same. please help me.
My nephew has been hospitalized since 3 days. She is Just 9 Months old. She had fever for past 5-6 days. Even after being hospitalized there is no improvement she is not talking meals properly and all the time she is fussy and irritated. What should I do?
I have little son equal to 3 years old but sometime he is suffering from cough so he cant sleep easily because he cant take breath easily please give me best suggestion.
2. Ensure the head is protected
3. Release any tight clothing
4. Move away from a dangerous position.
5. Use intranasal midazolam (insed or midsip nasal spray as advised by your doctor) as first-line treatment.