Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramdev Prasad Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramdev Prasad GuptaYour feedback matters!
मैं 38 साल का शुगर का पेसेंट हु 2 साल से मेरा मुँह(mouth)धीरे धीरे बंद होरहा है मैंने डॉक्टर के सल्ल्हा से मुँह के अंदर लगाने वाली INJ .Tricort -10 mg+INJ. Hynidase लगारहा हु जो की सप्ताह में 1/1 करके अभीतक 7 इंजेक्शन लगा लिया अभी माउथ 23 mm ओपन होरहा है अब प्रॉब्लम ये है की 7th इंजेक्शन लगानेके बाद मेरा राइट साइड के kaan (ear) के niche jabda में thoda soiling aagaya है क्या करू?
What is that unsightly bump at the base of neck?
It is an enlarged prominence that is formed at the lower region of the neck.
Implications of having a dowager's hump
Aesthetics. Let’s be honest. It’s not the most appealing thing to have. But hey, at least now we can start to do something about it.
It can give the appearance of having a squashed neck (or lack of neck). It might even make you shorter!
To fix your dowager’s hump, you will need to:
1. Release the tight muscles
2. Stretch the tight muscles
3. Loosen up stiff joints
4. Strengthen the weak muscles
5. Address other areas
Get rid of this hump at svasti health.
You may fight tooth and nail with your brother or sister over the smallest thing, but if you’re ever in trouble, your sibling will be the first person you think of. It is rightly said that the only person or persons you share your entire life with are your siblings. This is what makes Rakshabandhan a very special day. What could be a better occasion than this to show your brother or sister how much they mean to you, don't you think?
And one of the best ways to show love is by cooking for them. So, if you want to make Rakshabandhan special for your sibling, how about cooking them a fabulous breakfast to start the day with? Here are four simple ideas that are sure to make your sibling’s day start off on a great note.
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie: Bananas are considered a complete meal and it is the best way to start a day. However, not everyone likes eating a banana. Combine a banana with peanut butter and milk to create a smoothie that no one can refuse. Not only is this tasty, it also ensures that our brother or sister gets a healthy breakfast even if they’re always complaining about not having time for breakfast.
Recipe: In a blender, combine all ingredients(milk, 1tsp. peanut butter, 1medium banana) and blend until smooth. Use ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
2. Quinoa muffins: Quinoa is a protein rich food that also has a number of other vitamins and minerals. If your sibling is conscious about weight management, quinoa muffins could be the perfect Rakshabandhan gift. These muffins can even be made the night before. Not only that, who said you can have them only for breakfast- give your sibling a basket of these muffins and they’ll think of you every time they snack on one.
Recipe: You need 1 cup quinoa(cooked), 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup dark-brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup raisins, 1 cup whole milk, 1 large egg. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, put in all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into muffin tins just over ½ full. Mist your muffin tin with oil, or line with silicone liners or foil liners to prevent sticking. Bake for 15-16 minutes until you press them and they spring back. The toothpick test doesn't work well on these as a bit of crumb will stick to the toothpick as they are so rich and moist.
3. Oatmeal squares: Oats are the ideal breakfast for people with gluten allergies. Along with being a rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal can also help lower blood sugar levels, aid with weight loss and reduce the risk of cardiac trouble. Thus, oatmeal squares are a healthier yet just as tasty alternative to brownies and cakes. Gift your siblings a whole dish cut into squares or individually pack each oatmeal square in a zip lock bag so that they can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Recipe: You need 1⁄2 cup margarine. 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, 2 cups rolled oats. Melt margarine, combine with sugar. Add oats and mix well. Press into 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Cool and cut into 25 squares.
4. Granola bars: For people who are always in a hurry in the morning, granola bars are an excellent breakfast idea. These bars combine fiber from oats with the healthy oils from almonds, minerals from peanut butter and antioxidants from honey. For an added ‘yum’ factor, you could also add a few chocolate chips or other types of dried fruit.
Recipe: You need 2 cups oatmeal, 1 cup sliced almonds, 1 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped dates, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
With a gift like this be prepared for a big, warm hug and smile that goes from ear to ear. After all, what more could someone ask for than for a day to start like this?
Hello sir I want to do sex with my gf but when I sex it cause lot of pain to my penis pls tell me sir what I do my penis stitches is not break I have no any disease sir pls tell can I sex with my gf nd by doing this my penis stitches will break sir I want to do sex so pls tell me what I do nd if the stitches break what I do.
Which is good tablet or insulin then who can we reduce blood sugar Which food good health which oil we can eat.
How can measure my penis? In active or in normal? Because you tell me that penis size will be 3 inches . My penis size in normal is very less than 2 inches bt in active form it will be exact 3 inches. & Doctor I want to ask another question that after active of my penis my sperm is coming out quickly & my penis is going to normal in about 30 to 40 seconds. Bt I want to enjoy little bit more time to sex . & when my penis is in active its hardness is so less it is so soft. After hand sex I feel very lazy & my body has pained . So please sir advise me all these queries. I will very grateful for you this.
My left hip muscles remain tight and inflamed most of the time. There is pain through out the day .Have tried every medicine and exercise but get temporary relief only. At times symptoms are typical of sciatica but most times pinching above left femur head is felt. If none of the above then just nagging pain of muscles/ tissues.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres, that is approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies. Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulphur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.