Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramashankar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 20 year old. I have a bad habbit of masturbation. Due to this bad habit now suffers from sex weakness. I want to recover my sex power for lifetime throug aurvedic medicine. The problems which I am facing currently are mentioned below: physical problem: 1. Nervous weakness. 2. Feels exhaustive. 3. Feels thirsty very often. 4. Sometime feels as suffering from? hypertension. 5. Loss of memory. (happening a lot of mislaying) 6. Back pain. (after playing sports) 7. Vibration in body specifically with fingers. 8. Digestive system is not good. 9. Getting fluid (like transparent/water) within 2 minutes whenever some lovemaking scenes happen. 10. Not able to sustain the erection for satisfactory length of time. 11. In my consideration the sperm is (very thin) not thick as it has to be. 12. Ejaculation happens with in a short time. psychological problems. Please help me. Tell me any medicine sir ?
Hello Doctors, My son has completed his 7 month on 7th july and he can not respond like saying tata waving byebye to us. Nor say any words like gaga mama. But he can crawl and try to stand. I wanna ask is there any thing to worry about? As he is not responding to us.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
I know, I know, you are eager to shout – erection mean sex! After all, in our society we are programmed to equate erection with sex. And yes, an erection may mean the man desires sex. It may also mean other things!
First, lets take a look at erection. An erection begins in the brain. Physical or mental stimulation cause nerves in the brain to send chemical messages to nerves in the penis. These messages tell the penile blood vessels to relax so that blood can flow freely into the penis. Once it reaches the penis, high pressure traps the blood – and voila – an erection happens!
Now, everyone knows about ‘morning glories!’ Many men and women, assume that a ‘morning glory’ means the man wants sex. Sometimes, that is just the case. Other times, it is simply a by-product of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT).
NPT is a spontaneous erection of penis that occurs during sleep or while waking up. It actually starts when the baby is in the womb - seriously - and continuous throughout the life! Men often experience NPT during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep – part of the sleep in which we dream.
Consider this – during a night of sleep, one usually experiences about four or five periods of REM sleep! That’s about four or five erections a night, each lasting from a few minutes to an hour!
Does this leads to deduce that men want to have sex four to five times a night? While they’re asleep? Most likely not. When researchers studied men dreams content during REM phase in combination with erection, sex wasn’t one of the main subjects!
Similarly, a ‘morning glory’ does not necessary mean a man wants to have sex. So next time you roll over with that twinkle in your eye – you might consider asking him if he is interested to begin with.
An erection means only that your penis is hard! Whether or not you want to have sex - has to do with how you feel. The smell of your boss's perfume may remind you of your wife. Triggered memory of your wife may lead to a desire. This mental stimulation will produce an erection. Does that mean you want to have sex with your boss? Hopefully, not.
Similarly, a man can get spontaneous erections during particular movie scenes. At times, they may lead to arousal and a decision to have sex. Other times, they are just that – spontaneous triggers to visual stimuli telling penis blood vessels to relax!
The next time you encounter an erection – remember – it may not mean the man wants to have sex! But keep in mind, most often, it just might be!
Ever had an experience where you confused an erection for a man's desire to have sex? Dare to bare and share?