Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raman Vashisht
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman VashishtYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from diabetes since last 24 years. I am having burning sensation in my feet. Please provide some medical help for the same.
I need to ask you how to gain weight. I have tried taking banana shakes but that does not do much and instead makes my throat ache. I really need to put on some weight. Is Nutrigain or opting for a gym a good option. Let me know a proper diet chart. I also need to increase my breast size along with this. I am right now weighing 47 KGS with 5'3" height. Please suggest.
What are the sign of depression? When it is essential to consult a psychiatric? Is it really necessary to bring one attendant with the patient for consulting with a psychologist?
What is Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a neurological condition and is caused by damage to myelin, which protects the nerve fibres of the central nervous system.
- Cognitive problems
- Loss of sight and mobility
- Double vision
- Blindness in one eye
- Muscle weakness
- Trouble with sensation
- Trouble with coordination
How Can Physiotherapy Help You?
Physiotherapy can help in cases of multiple sclerosis by providing:
- Physical independence
- Increased chances of staying in employment
- Improved general health and quality of life
Ways of Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
1. Improve posture
- By putting the right muscle in the right place and at the right time to help it work efficiently.
- This is required for balancing, walking, and improving arm and hand function.
2. Improve Balance
- Multiple sclerosis can alter the way in which a person moves, making him/her feel as if he/she is more likely to fall.
- Neurological physiotherapy helps rebuild poor balance.
3. Improve Walking
- Walking is affected because of general or specific muscle weakness.
- The general weakness can be addressed by exercises.
- In specific weakness, the treatment is likely to be more specialized with rehabilitation technology.
- The most common treatment method for a drop foot or a floppy foot is with functional electrical stimulation (FES).
4. Improve Spasticity
- Muscle spasms, pain, or stiffness in the muscles are experienced by these patients.
- The physiotherapist can help reduce the problems associated with this type of altered muscle function and leg weakness.
- The therapy involves stretches to help you maintain mobility and prevent muscle spasms. It also includes training on how to use mobility aids like a cane, walker, or a wheelchair.
- For rehabilitation exercises, splints or orthoses are used.
5. Improve Fatigue
- Fatigue is a symptom of multiple sclerosis; however, people also get fatigued because of the extra effort they have to invest in all their activities.
- Neurological physiotherapy will work with you to help you manage the fatigue so you can save your energy for the good stuff.
During a relapse
- A relapse — also called a flare or exacerbation — is a period of time when symptoms of multiple sclerosis are more frequent or severe.
- During this period, you may have greater difficulty with everyday tasks that include working, cooking, walking, or bathing.
Progressive multiple sclerosis
- If you have primary progressive multiple sclerosis, you don’t experience relapses. Instead, your disease is on a gradual, constant decline.
- For advanced multiple sclerosis
- People with advanced multiple sclerosis have severe multiple sclerosis symptoms.
- People with advanced multiple sclerosis are non-ambulatory.
- It means they cannot walk or get around without help from another person or a motorized device. Also, people at this stage have an increased risk of developing other health conditions such as osteoporosis or epilepsy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The impact of psychological and biological factors on ejaculation
Good morning I'm Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal. I have done MBBS MD in many subjects of my interest you can consult me for diabetes for any chronic problem like Allergy, Asthma infection, sexual problem and also for a cosmetic and dermatological purpose. Today we'll talk about premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation is a disease in India almost 1 out of 3 men suffer from it and although it is a treatable disease, many men find difficulty in presenting their symptoms. They feel embarrassed about it,but if you seek treatment there is definitely a cure. Basically as per the WHO as per the psychological Indians engine of psychology guideline.
there are three criteria when we say the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
On the basis of that, we will decide the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
- first when a patient is unable to control or unable to delay his declaration when he's already emasculate with in one minute of intercourse and if he is unable to satisfy his partner in sexual activities. So we will talk about the cause. Basically, we divide cause into two types that are biological cause and other is emotion and Secretary emotional causes come when a person is in fear that someone might come and see him. Sometimes person feels guilty in having sex that is also a psychological calls and sometimes he may have anxiety or performance issues that make him unable to have a sex or sex with a proper caliber sometimes that is there is biological cause also like abnormal brain chemicals abnormal hormone thyroid issues, infections, inflammation and many genetic issues also make him unable to do sex with a proper of ejaculation period. So these are basic cause that is reason of premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation as concern can be divided into two parts
- one is primary premature ejaculation that occurs when persons have difficulty in having sex or have a pre ejaculation problem for the first time when he has sex and
- second is previously if he has normal sexual habits and suddenly he feels symptom of premature ejaculation that is called as secondary premature ejaculation
treatment of premature ejaculation can be divided into five parts-
- first concerned with a thorough medical revolution that what is causing premature ejaculation, we have to see the patient we have a certain test that we prescribe to the patient and a thorough evaluation is done to decide what is causing the premature ejaculation.
- Then the treatment part can decide first always first in the sexual therapy that we guide patient that whenever you have sex with your try to make her wife her girlfriend to reach the climax excite to the level that he is at the end so that they can satisfy him at that time.
- Second is the controlling breath and thought cycle we always auspicious take a long breath when they have sex or when they are doing premature ejaculation by taking a long breath they can delete ejaculation periods.
- We can also prescribe the patient some exercise like squish technique. Squish technique is perfect items can lead to better treatment of ejaculation without any medicine patient just have to when is just about to ejaculate he has to press his penis low level that he was unable to ejaculate and then when the arch pass he can place his penis and then after again 30 seconds he can continue with the sex. By that how he can regulate his ejaculation habit and he can delay the ejaculation periods by doing it for long time.
- Apart from this certain medicines like antidepressants are also there some oral anesthetics are also available that can delay the ejaculation periods vision can apply that anesthetics like lidocaine and xylocaine jelly over there penis and all the time it will decrease the sensitivity of the penis and they are able to do sex for the long time.
That is how we can treat premature ejaculation if you have any further queries or any question you can consult me on lybrate.