Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Is haldi good in all seasons? Specifically in summer, as it is also known to increase body temperature?
Dear sir I have pain in my head from last 2 days. But the tablets are not working my head still paining. Pain is medium from starting. So sir what I do? Can you tell me?
I have a chalazion in my upper eye lid of right eye. It's there since last two months and it's the second time it's occurred at the same place. How can I make it go?
I have some rashes on body from few weeks .why they are caused can't understand but its itching .can I have some medicine?
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used sear removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What she I do?
How to loose weight on the thighs, I have bulky mass on my thighs. What would I do to overcome these thighs. I want to reduce my body weight and I want to loose mass on the hips and thighs.
I am suffering from fever from one week. I want to cure. So please help me. Otherwise I will go to other hospital.
I have vitiligo problems. How can I solve this? I am taking some treatment but that not good result. What I can do?
I 've been having burning sensation in my throat before, during & sometimes after meals. What do I do?
I am feeling little nervous having nausea, anxiety and fever from last two days. Are these are symptoms of dengue?
Hello, My name is imroz, the white portion of my eyes are look red,(look like it's dirty) for few years. What should I do to clean it.
Sir I am 16 years old and I am under weight so please suggest some method to increase my weight and become healthy.
When can I start to hear my baby's heart beat? Its my 7th week. Can you tell me where to keep my hand so that I can feel my baby's heart beating? Thank you.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.