Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman KapurYour feedback matters!
How do I gain muscles when I am genetically skinny. Is there any specific way for exercise to gain muscles and fats. Please suggest an appropriate answer.
Hi sir, from the last 5 years onwards I'm trying to gain the wait but no use still I'm same wait 60 kgs. I don't know why happen like this. I'm not taken any medicine for this, so I want to gain 7 kgs wait more please describe what I want to do.
I have a desk job I am 23 year old and my weight is 60, I have slim body I want to gain weight and muscles. I have joined gym but not getting any result.
Whenever I try to make my self fit physically I suddenly get ill because of which I loses my strength please suggest me something so that I can remain fit both physically and mentally as recently I have started doing workout.
I will be very tired and I am 33 old I got married 2 years back. Tired means ill be getting lazy so what I have to do.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.