Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Dear doctors, I am having excess of hair loss and white hair at age 21. What could I do to control it?
I am a college student and my face become dull in 1 weak please help m what I use in my face during outside the home.
My mother is suffering from fungal infection (ringworm) all over the body and itches a lot. How it can be cured via ayurveda.
It feels amazing when your hair not only looks great, but also feels great. Now, great hair doesn’t happen overnight, and you need constant maintenance to keep your hair that way. However, no matter what you do, there are still external factors such as the harmful sun-rays and pollution, and internal factors such as improper nutrition and hormonal imbalances problem that can lead to under-nourished and lifeless hair. Additionally, salon treatments, hair dyeing or regular blow drying can also harm your hair.
There are certain signs of lifeless and under-nourished hair, such as:
- Breakage prone and brittle hair: Extreme oiliness or dryness, shedding, thinning, etc. are signs of breakage prone or brittle hair. It can be caused by a poor diet and stress, or it could be genetic. Even external factors such as air pollution, salt water or chlorinated water and sun exposure can affect the health of your hair.
- Frizzy hair: Frizzy hair occurs when hair cuticles open up, which causes moisture to seep through the strands, swelling them up. This gradually makes your hair look frizzy and dull. People who have curly hair experience more frizz than people with straight hair.
- Dull hair: Stress (know more about stress and anxiety), climactic change, styling tools and chemical effects cause dull hair, which doesn’t reflect light, but absorbs it.
- Limp hair: Your lifestyle has a great impact on hair. Incorrect methods of washing hair, harsh chemical treatments, health issues, smoking, stress, etc., make your hair limp and lifeless.
- Rough and dry hair: Hair produces oil to moisturise itself. Dry or rough hair occurs when the oil production is lowered or stopped.
Your scalp and hair sometimes may be suffering from similar problems. A remedial treatment consisting of nourishing oils, vitamins, plant peptides, phytonutrient extracts and minerals is used to rejuvenate your hair, provide adequate nutrition and boost blood circulation in your scalp. A healthy scalp, revitalised hair roots and vigorous hair fibres are the expected results of this treatment.
The treatment will also provide the following benefits:
- Nourishes and energises the hair root to promote denser and fuller hair
- Prevents hair fall through regulation of sebum production
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp
- Strengthens hair shaft and increases volume to address breakage prone, dull and limp hair
- Causes instant smoothening of hair to make it shine
I am 43 year old woman. have swelling in my left armpit. It is painless. It is soft and tender I took a mammogram yesterday. In the result it is given as no abnormality detected. But in breast composition it is given as heterogeneouslydense which may obscure small masses. Is it breast cancer? i am having this swelling for the past two months. Please help me to know what is my problem.
My wife have a problem of hair fall. She use many type medicine but after use the hair fall problem increase.
Hi, I am having hair falling my age is 24. But dad haven't this problem. He is 55 year old. What I do? Give me a good treatment sir mam.
I'm 17 and I'm loosing my hair. My hair have become thin and lot of dead skin cells have been accumulating. What to do? Any hair oil for thick and strong hair? Thanks in Advance.
I am a diabetes patient. Stage 1, I got hurt on my nose 15 days before. I am applying Beclomin cream & calomoist solution on my nose. But there is a dark scar on my nose. What should I apply.
I am 29 years old. Since last 3 months I see hair fall on my head. So can you solve this issue Thank you.
I've one kind of allergy on my head and dandruff So my hair falls in a huge quantity I am going to be bald so please suggest me some treatment I've used so many medicines but I haven't get any relief.
There was 6 or 7 big mass was on my skin 3 years ago after treatment by doctor she proffered me a cream named. podowart after using this mass was totally removed from my skin but dot marks of mass are available on my skin till now. Kindly tell how can I remove it. Regards Ravi Kumar.
I hav a pcos problem due to which I usually get very angry and lose my temper what do I do also I face alot of hairfall! Along with a lot of dandruff! Please suggest me something to avoid all this!
I have pimples on my face and now its spread all over the face like allergy. Whats shod I do now. And which medicine I should take or eat.Please tell.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.