Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raman Jeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and I want to try for laser treatment. How much would it cost and which type of laser treatment should I get. I am having continues pimples .i used to get bigger pimples after piercing them I have also left some scars and a tuff not beneath my face I want to soften it down. What will be the best.
I am suffering from acne marks problem . When acne pump on face they leave black or radish marks . What can I do for this marks.
I m 20 year old I have hair fall problem I used already keshkranti oil nd divya kesh nd shampoo keshkramti bt no hv a problem solve me.
Hi agar kisi ki face skin thodi jali hui ho to kya wo kisi bhi medicine, cream or sergary ki madad se thik ho sakati hai? Pls help me.
Hi, I am 30 years old male. I have a problem of having dark spots on my face. Can you please suggest how to get the clean face.
I have pimples on my face since last 3-4 years and I tried many medicines but not so effective .Now small dots are on my face .plz help me.
My problem was pimples. So I had taken some home remedies. But it was not reduced. So please give some ideas. Help me.
This summer I m so upset because of sun tanned skin. I have very fare look so its really irritating. Any chemo or home remedy you know please share with me ?
I am 36 years of age. And a diabetic since the last 12 yrs, I had to get myself circumcised last year. I got healed pretty fast and my stitches feel off asap, however I still have some rash and cuts below the head of the penis that has not subsided as yet. After I have sex, I get more cuts. I am using betadine cream and soframycin cream, however its not working. Please suggest other oral and external applications for me to heal fast.
On monday 3/8/15, I forgot to wear a sunscreen and was in sun for quite long around 5-6 hours. When I returned home, I saw that my skin had become very tan which is making me worry. Will I get my original skin colour back? will the sun tan go? if yes, than how long will it take to get back my skin colour back?
How many hours can cica care silicon gel sheet be applied on skin in a day? Will this really help hypertrophic scar to completely fade away?
My skin is oily and my face color is brown. And I want to be fair and handsome. Can you suggest me some soap&cream. Thankyou.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!