Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raman ChopraYour feedback matters!
I want to know about the problem of my nees. From few days I am suffering from acute knee problem and due to this reason I even to walk properly.
A full-fledged sleep is important for human health. For many years, scientists are researching all of the parameters of sleep, ascertain their significance for the body, deal with the causes of snoring, which sometimes is the main enemy of the quality of sleep.
Without treatment, challenged the dream can lead not only to the constant fatigue, but also a cause of such effects as the occasional bout of drowsiness (gipnolepsiya), myocardial infarction, lowering the protective forces of the organism or violation of the brain.
According to the statistics they snore in sleep 25 % of the people on the earth after thirty years, and this applies to both men and women. Snoring makes it difficult to sleep man, but not prevents sleep so much as sleep apnea, which is the most serious consequence of snoring.
Reason for snoring:
1. Excessive weight muscle tone becomes weak, which is the cause of snoring. Even with a mild degree of obesity increases the risk of snoring in 10 times, and syndrome obstruktivnogo sleep apnea are diagnosed by more than half of the cases.
2. Hereditary anatomical differences (the defunct ago chin, little lower jaw - mikrognatiya, large tongue, cleft palate, iskrivlennaya septum nose, tongue)
3. Chronic diseases (adenoids nasal, sinus problems, chronic tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis)
4. Reduced the function of the thyroid gland. The lack of thyroid hormones causing nasal mucous membranes with edema and obesity, i. e. The right to two factors that provoke snoring.
I am a 19 years old guy. 61 kg I am working out since a year. My question is. If I use dianabol tablets for muscle gaining. With low dosage for at least 2-3 months And then discontinue taking those Will it have a major effect on muscles? I know a little loss of gains happens. But will it have a major effect on muscles? Will it get loose everyday? Or it will stop after a certain point Recommend me to use or not.
I'm losing weight continuously? I don't know the exact reason for this? But through last one year everyday i'm drinking hot water on empty stomach?
I am a 32 year old male my height is 5.6" and weight 58 kg, I want gain weight. My question is "is it good to use a weight/mass gainer as a daily diet to gain weight"
Hello mam my age is 22 and muhje kuch time pahle fungus infection mere private part or thies par hua hai or jab se me us ke liye novale soap or terbicip cream use akr rhi hu tab se muhje bahut jayda safed pani ki problam ho rahi hai. Muhje kiya karna chahiye.
My son 2.5 years old hai. We uske face par lagatar khujali ati hai wo lagatar face ko hath or nakhun se khujata hai abhi dermadeo cream bhi lagata Hu please solution batawo.
You said me to use these tablets i, e microfruit, cytofresh n lipolyzer once when I loose wait if I discontinued these tables do it hv any side effects.
I am Rohan Roy, my age is 25 years. I have been suffering from social anxiety from few months. When I go outside I don't feel comfortable. Would you please help me?
Sir meri wife ko sex ka mood nhi hota hai ,mai usko konsi tablet khailaun jisse unka sex ka mood krne lage.
I am 25 years old female , I have head ache for more than 2 yr, I have taken dolopar tablet n grenil. What should I do now.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from black spot on right leg from last three years, What to do? Please help me.
I suddenly felt a little pain in my left diaphragm that is the last rib on the left side last night. I didn't pay too much attention but now the pain is still there and has increased .it is a dull ache in that area. Other than that I feel no problem at all just that I haven't passed motions since the last two days. I have exams in a couple of days .please help me with my condition. What can be the possible causes and how do I treat it easily at home.
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.