Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Raman BiswashYour feedback matters!
I have a constipation problem. I take too much time while going for toilet. Even then my stomach doesn't get cleared. It still keeps blabbering and I have a regular feeling that I have to go to washroom. I sit for an hour in the bathroom but it still doesn't clear everything. My diet is also normal not hanky panky. Kindly advise.
Tuberculosis is a highly infectious and potentially fatal disease which primarily affects the lungs. It is highly contagious and can infect other people via the tiny water droplets released by an infected person while coughing or sneezing. Some strains of this disease have the potential to resist drugs, which are commonly used to cure tuberculosis.
Read more to find all about the different causes, symptoms, preventive measures and the treatment of tuberculosis:
- Symptoms: Tuberculosis, also known as TB, can be both latent and active. In latent condition TB is not contagious and it does not harm the infected person. But latent TB can change to an active form so treating it in its latent condition is highly advisable. Active TB can be diagnosed due to the prevalence of certain symptoms such as a cough, which lasts for more than 3 weeks, coughing up of blood, unintentional weight loss, chills, chest pain, loss of appetite and fever. Tuberculosis mainly affects the lungs, but can also affect your kidneys, brain and spinal cord.
- Causes: Tuberculosis in general is caused by infection. It spreads from person to person by ultra-small droplets, which an infected person releases while coughing or sneezing. Tuberculosis is highly contagious but it is not very easy to catch TB as the immune system of your body fights it off. Also if a patient of TB is under treatment, the person 's disease is no more contagious.
- Risk factors: Potentially everyone can be infected with TB but certain factors increase the chances of infection such as a weakened immune system, living in or travelling to certain areas and substance abuse. TB can also cause complications such as spinal and joint damage, liver or kidney problems and heart disorders.
- Treatment: Administering medical drugs is the most convenient way of treating TB. But TB is more persistent than normal bacterial infections and utmost care and caution must be taken to treat it. Completion of treatment is highly essential to fully cure TB. Some of the side effects of TB medication include loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, dark urine and jaundice.
I am 68 year old suffering from recurrent candidal Balanoposthitis. What are the home remedies, Ayurvedic and homeopathic treatments.
Every few days I get kind of rashes around my urinal. A few days back I got type of ringworms above my urinal. Its just growing and now has reached a few cms big.
I have recently got my semen analysis done and noticed that Sperm Agglutination is positive in my report. Can you please tell me if this can be cured with medications or not. And what options do I have if we want to have a child.
Hii I am 25 years old, I am suffering cold and cough due to 2 days, what kind of medicine I should take please suggest me.
Hi. I am Sarita. I am 33 years old. I am having heavy and strong cold. I have taken medicine but those are not effective. Also I am having headache. Please suggest some medication.
Is diabetes is curable disease. I want to get rid of this I am diabetic for last 20 years and on tab metformin 500.
I am 21 year old. I masturbate almost everyday. Is it a healthy sign. Will it affect my marriage life wen I get married. In 29.
I am 21 years old male I got a cut near ass hole while shitting. So its bleeding and paining like any thing. What should I do now to control that pain and bleeding? Replay please this will help me. Thanks.
I have a problem of asthma. I have to take inhaler every day problem is more in winters. So please suggest what can I do.?
I suffer from sore throat every seasonal change. I go to gym and when my throat gets infected all my gains in gym are lost. Please help.
As has been mentioned above, that one of the causes of headaches are due to dehydration/lack of fluids in the body. And we are certainly already know that water is an indispensable component of the intake by the body. Therefore, if you are stricken with headaches, immediately drink plain water. Then make it a habit to drink plain water 8-10 glasses per day so that you avoid the headache.
2. Overcome the headaches with eating potatoes
In addition to being caused by a shortage of liquid/dehydration, headaches can also be caused by the loss of electrolytes such as potassium. Well, for sure we have to handle it a lot to consume foods rich in potassium i.e. one potato. It’s best to eat potatoes, cooked to the way burned with the Peel, or boiled (not fried).
3. With Banana
Banana fruit has many benefits, to know what are the benefits of banana fruit please read the article “17 benefits of Bananas for our health”. In addition to potassium-rich bananas also turned out to be rich in magnesium that can help relieve migraines. Well, if the headache strikes, you can eat bananas to reduce head pain.
4.With Ice Cubes
Did you know, turns ice cubes can also be used to relieve pain in the head. It’s easy, we just need mengosok-polishing/mengkompreskan ice cubes are slowly on the area of your head which ached. Ice cubes will cause numbness on the head which ached, so that will ease the pain of the head.
5. Address the Headaches with the food/beverages that contain Mint
Now, if this way is more suitable if your headache is caused by the pain of ulcers due to skipping a meal so perutmenjadi nausea and headaches. The best way to treat it is to consume food/beverages that contain mint tea such as pappermint etc.
6. Avoid Stress
Often the headache is also caused by the muscles or nerves are strained, in one of the cause is due to too much mind which ultimately cause stress and headaches. So my advice, don’t be too busy with work. Take your time to do for fun.