Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama SharmaYour feedback matters!
I brush daily and properly. I have crisscross teeth and they appear yellow in color. How to whiten my teeth naturally.
My kid is 8 year girl. After breaking her teeth naturally. One teeth is not coming since 6-7 month.please guide?
Hello, i am 54years old never visited dentist, few days ago while eating piece of food came between jaws and alignment of lower front teeth is out and one of the front teeth is inclined towards inside, kindly suggest if any need of treatment, there is no pain but not looking good.
I have teeth ache from last 3 months. So I don't eat cold item. I don't have any damage teeth but some time it will feels horrible. So what I can do for this problem?
Hello doc. I am 20 years old female my ques is that from last 2-3 days I have excess of saliva formation during night. Every nxt morning I feel my mouth so sticky due to that. Is there any thing serious to worry? Or is it normal? Any home method to avoid this. please suggest.
I am a 25 years male I have problem of oral foul smell from my mouth I already consult e. N. T, gastro, b. D.S but they can't get success in treating me.
Our daughter is 6.5 years old and her first set of teeth are not falling. Her front 2 incisors are bent out and new one are coming behind. What do we need to do dislodge old set and facilitate new ones?
Hello sir/madam, I am getting very bad breath, how can I reduce it because of that I am not able to communicate with any one directly,
In accident ear side upper right side chik bone got hurt and after nose bleeding finding the side upper teeth griped hard and always feeling like in upper teeth has kind of some thing sticked (fasa hooa) always since last more than one year. That place of gum also feel tighten inside. tried hard to clear but can not. What treatment I do to clear it?
Sir I have a problem repeated to my teeth I have a cavity inside the that day by day it is going pain too much I can't eat a single thing I can't. Plzz help.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.