Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram MenonYour feedback matters!
I hav dark spots on my hands it looks vry dark where everyone can see it I want to completely get rid frm it please help me out.
Hi Doctor's, I'm 31 years old male, I had lots of pimple on my face before few year back due to which deep scars are on left and right side of chicks which make face ugly, I tried dermalogy using roller to remove scar but it doesn't help me and I wasted too much money. One of doctor from lybrate suggested to use nihilinum 1m/ 5 drop in water. What is a nihilinum? and where I can get this, is there any side effect of using this? kindly suggest me waiting for your reply.
Hi I'm a male should we eat cornflakes in the morning for breakfast does it keeps our skin healthy and fairer and glowing and us healthy too pl tel me plz.
I am suffering from constipation. My hair is falling continuously since 2015, I got dimples on my face, Give me an appropriate advise as well medicine to overcome with this problem. Thank you.
Hi sir I am suffering from fungal infection from. Past 15 days I have uses These tablets terbicip, xyzal,fintrix, adzorb dusting powder but it was very irritated at night so could you help
I am a boy of age 14 I was white at my birth and childhood but now whenever I wash my face then I look good but after some time I get black again so, what should I do?
How can I remove acne. I have badly oily skin. Acne's spots are on my all face ande its looks very bad. Please suggest me solution.
I have black heads in my nose and have tried all kinds of face wash and scrubs. How to make them go away?
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.
Here are types of Chemical Peels and Microderbaism