Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram MenonYour feedback matters!
Hi im 20 years old boy, day by day my skin is getting darker due to some surveying in sunlight, can I get my colour back, is there any remedies like capsules or tablets.
I have white pimples on my body. I used scar removal cream for one year but did not see any changes on my body. What should I do?
Around my pubic reason near abdomen that area is darker than my body tone. So how to cure it? Please suggest some remedy for that.Please tell.
I have scars all over face but specially on nose icepick scars, and also nose have bumps I am thinking of plastic surgery of my nose. Is that possible? I mean to say that I wanna you change my skin of nose fully is that possible?
How to clear pigmentation or dark spots of acne ? Which ointment you should recommend for this and also tell me how to remove dark circles below eyes?
M 32 my skins oily m having dark circles n smile lines it look ugly please suggest how to reduce it.
Hii. I am 26 year old. Meri back side me bht pimple ho rhe h. and spot bhi dikhte h so please tell me what I should do.
How to get fuller cheeks and make a face meatier (get rid of bony cheeks.). I have been using specs for past 22 year. It made my face ugly.
In my body that also near Chest skins are like dandruff. And it is same from so many months. Please suggest me what kind of medicine I can take.
Hi, I am having dead skin infection on my toe of left leg, skin looks like dead and having cuttings in between please help me out.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"