Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram KumarYour feedback matters!
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
What are the conditions in which diarrhea can take place, like what are the general symptoms of diarrhea? And is it a water-borne disease?
I'm 24 year old. I have lot of pus filled acne on my face and its been 4 years now that i'm having this problem. I just started with homeopathy treatment, just wanted to know which fruit or vegetables can help me to overcome this problem asap.
My face and neck is very tan.. And my skin is very oily Please suggest me some cream through that I can improve my complexion.
Sir I'm suffering from heavy hair falls, because I'm bathing with salt water that is reason or else?
Doctor I have black skin problem I am using this cream for glow or whiteness is this right method? Help me I am just wants get glow or white skin give me a advice please.
My uncle is diabetic and transplanted his kidney recently, now what are the tips for maintaining rest of his life and what will be his selflife?
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
A depressed father will display stress and agitation instead of engaging the young minds in interesting learning or other activities.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.