Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My bro have sexual problem. He is newly married. But he is not satisfied. Have sex one time but eradicate of organs no longer time. While he have too much interest. please suggest. So that enjoy my sexual life or married. He is 2 year old than me.
I am a 32 year old male and suffering with cough and sometime fever in between 98 to 100 from last one month. As per doctor prescription have taken some anti allergic and antibiotic but it is not very effective. I have lost approx 2kg weight in last one month. Please guide.
I am suffering from gastric. When I take some oily food then problem increased. I think my digestion has week so kindly prefer any syrup for making leaver strong. Like le52.
Diabetes is so common that it has become a part of our daily life. Almost every 7th person on this earth is affected with this dreaded disease. Therefore, it is not uncommon to find someone in our family affected with Diabetes. Let us see what can we do to keep our affected dear ones healthy, free from complications and lead a productive life, along with preventing others in the family from becoming Diabetic.
Changes Required in Family:
- Diet: Diabetes is basically a lifestyle disease. Changes in our daily routine can help to modify the disease. Remember the so called diabetic diet is not something very special but a very healthy combination of foods. If we incorporate such kind of diet in our daily routine we can always keep our dear ones healthy and can prevent ourselves from becoming diabetic. So ultimately it benefits both. Recent data shows that if one of the spouse is diabetic it increases chances of developing Diabetes in the other partner. This reflects on the bad lifestyle habit of the whole family.
- Diabetes and family Exercise: Second important aspect required is regular exercise and believe me it's just not possible for a common person to go for exercise with the rest of family sitting at home. It requires a combined effort and hence if one person is diabetic it is always good to change your family lifestyle and start exercising as a whole family.
- How to Prevent Diabetes in other Family Members: If one person in the family is diabetic there are always more chances of developing Diabetes in other members of the family. It involves preventing obesity by incorporating good dietary habits, regular exercising.
Anyone in family with a history of Diabetes should get there blood glucose checked yearly after the age of 40 and if one has a hectic lifestyle then they should opt for the tests after the age of 30. These involve testing your blood glucose fasting as well as postprandial and also getting your HbA1c checked. If you find any report abnormal, consult your Endocrinologist.
I am a 27 years old Male, I have a problem that I will sweat while eating in lunch or dinner even some times Break fast also. I will get sweat from head and from face, even though the place is cool, and the food is not any spicy or hot. I did not consulted any doctor directly till now. So my question is am I facing any serious big problem or this can be solved by general medications like tablets or any other way? Please advice me on my problem. Thak you.
My complete nails become damaged for last three days and it's colour change to a light yellow colour but it is growing so I want to know the reason for this?
On my wedding night my wife did not bleed Is mean that she had an physical relationship with someone else before marriage if no Then why she did not bleed.
Hi, my wife delivered on Dec 2012 with operation. Now she is suffering from pain near stitches and belly button, please suggest advice and medicine.
Got an itching all over my body, no scabies and no rashes, itching with feeling like mosquito bites/small needle pinch. Csn you please help me.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
My gf suffering from fever for last one year. She had tried everything but nothing was work. Reports shows typhoid. Sometimes she feels good but after that fever come. After sex fever are coming. Sur/mam how to cure this problem. Can you advise me to give her treatment. She belongs to middle family. So this is my responsibility to give her treatment.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily