Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ram KishanYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from sinus problem and asthma for a longtime, I have facing problem while breathing.
Mouth always gets bitter. I have to spit my saliva. Can not drink it cause I always feel like vomiting. I am 9 weeks pregnant. Please advise.
I have getting a savior headache since last fifteen days when I Rome morning to evening on bike why because my job was field work marketing.
I have a symptom of frequent urination and for this I have done radiology which shows that I have a 10mm calculi on upper left side kidney so doctor what should I do. Thank you.
Hi im 19 my girlfriend want me to do oral sex with her vagina is this safe .or else I will get conjuncted with sexually transmitted disease.
My girlfriend is suffering from asthma? What lifestyle or what precautions should she have for her betterment?
I am suffering from delayed ejaculation. I masturbate daily. During masturbation it seems ok. But during intercourses it seems late.
I am 25 yrs boy facing cough and cold since last 2 years along with leg pain and weakness what can be the cause please consult.
Gud evening doctor. Mai jitna v khata hu. Body growth mera karta he nahi hai. Mai kaafi patla hu. Market mai mass gainer mita hai. Kya mai usse apne body pe use kar sakta hu. Agar ha to please Mujhe koi mass gainer suggest kare. Thanku Please tell.
Hello Doctor, I have erectile dysfunction problem for many months. I fell shy to have sex with my partner. Could you please suggest me, why it is happening with me and what sort of remedies can be helpful in order to get rid off from this problem. Many thanks in advance.
Hi I am gay I had sex wth my best frnd he rub his dick on my assh he dnt insert it nd finally he cum twice on my assh. After three weeks I test hiv 1 nd 2 antibodies in dubai nd its negative non reactive. I knw my frnd is hiv negative too. Is der ny thng too be worried of please help me.
I am suffering with chicken pox what are the least food items that I can try to keep myself healthy.
How to stop snoring while sleeping! and I am addicted to smoking how to loos that habit. Please do let me know.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.