Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Gopal HollaYour feedback matters!
Very friendly and explained everything very patiently. Awesome experience.
Hi. Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old. She has a period problem for, 3 year's but she haven't go to hospital because she won't. In this problem she suffers from great and great pain of stomach. Nd over bleeding falls in during this time. Nd at morning she became very angry. What should I do in this situation without taking her to the hospital.
Are there any long-term effects associated with Taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity Disorder) medications? If so, what are they and What medications are implicated?
Breastfeeding has shown to have an incredible impact on the growth and development of an infant on account of the nutrients which are provided to the baby. The mental development which occurs due to breastfeeding is said to show even years from the time that a person was an infant. When a person considers just how important breastfeeding truly is, she would not want to make a mistake, would she?
A lot of new mothers are concerned, if their babies seem to fall asleep while feeding a lot quicker than they should. As a matter of fact, they worry that the babies will not get enough breast milk and this can stunt the development of the young ones. While this is true, it can be said that a few steps taken can make sure of the fact that there would be nothing for the mothers to worry about.
- Inadequate consumption: It is natural for a baby to have a tendency to fall asleep, after all, that rapid rate of growth is likely to consume a lot of energy. In order to make sure the baby consumes enough milk prior to falling asleep, what should be done is that the mother should transfer the baby from one breast to the other one when she notices that the rate at which the baby is consuming is slowing down. The effect this has is to make sure that the rate of transfer is maximised; as the fastest rate, the milk transfers is when the baby begins suckling, for the first few minutes.
- Risk of Infection: Taking into due account what a sensitive and important process breastfeeding is, it can be said that an infection is something which can disrupt the process. One of the infections happens to be thrush. This is one which can spread from the mouth of the baby to the breasts of the mother. The effects of the infection include soreness and possibly even a rash. A doctor would probably provide the patient with some anti-fungal medication in order to fight the infection off.
- Latching problems: Another issue which is faced by new mothers is that there is a pain when the baby is to latch on to the nipple. In order to reduce this, what can be done is that the mother can try keeping the baby in a position to cover as much of the area under the nipple than over and adjust the baby to cover the nipple when he or she yawns.
These are just some of the common issues faced by new mothers. However, following a few simple measures can ensure that the experience of breastfeeding is most satisfying for both mother and child. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My son is 3 years old. His hb is 7. 7. Last 6 months ago there was d same problem. and most important thing is that whatever we eat means green veg. and pulses. We give him. We don' t take fast food. What should I do
Hello, I am father of 7 months old baby. Last week she got cold and cough. We went to pediatrician. He wrote medicine, There was not any visible effect. At the sometime, we can now see little blood in her stool.
Ayurveda has a solution of celiac disease please suggest me. My nine years old daughter is suffering from celiac disease.
My daughter is 17 month old since last one month she have problem of latrine. She was done not enough latrine at a time.in a day 10 to 15 times she done latrine in very small quantity. Dr.suggest MU Out. Evaque.aristozyme syp. Frora schate but it is not getting positive result. Suggest or diagnose my angels problem.
How can I increase his weight? He is not ready to eat anything. He likes only oily food like Kathryn chips etc.
My baby has dark patch on his face since birth which has become darker. He is 1 year old wat is the remedy for this.
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
Hi I have a question for my 9 month kid. Please help me with my doubts. My baby born weight is 2.91 but after 8 months weight does not increase. What to do. Also she was fair but now she is becoming dark day by day. It's because of summer. Please help me rectify the issue for my daughter.
My son is 5 yes old he had viral fever last week but his fever was not down so my family doctor was giving him lumerax 40 12hrly but he was not not fine with that but now he is having abnormality in walking he cannot stand please help me.
Is gripe water or janam ghuti is good for babies as my mother-in-law is forcing me to give it to my 14 month old baby
Hello Dr. Badam is good for pregnant lady how much we can take daily and how to increase baby weight, I have 24 weeks but baby not getting enough weight please suggest what I do. Thanks,
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.