Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram BabuYour feedback matters!
Hi, My period missed on 25th April. Then I tested from prega news on 29th April, 1st may and 4th may and it was negative. Doctor prescribed me sysron NCR and after 2 day of dose I had period but for one day only and it was very very very light. Now all my doses are over (5 doses for 5 day). When my period will come. Do I need to worry a lot because it's first my period got delayed like this. What I should do?
Hi, I am use too viagra tablet, But now I am full dependent on viagra Without this I have not erection Pls lat me know what should I do.
I am 28 years old male. I have headache for a month. Headache starting from one side the head and eye is itching. So please advise me what should I do? I have checked my eye through eye specialist but they told me that it's a symptoms of migraine.
Doctor, I am 29 years old unmarried male, I do masturbate 2-3 times in a day, This will effect in sperm quality? Thanks, Surendra.
I am 47 years old female suffering from menopause stage I think I do not have regular periods even I get it it is very scanty. My two legs are swollen from knee to feet paining if I walk. I have gained weight. What do I do pl doc.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. I am going to marry next month. My concern is I am still Virgin and nervousness is on peek. Directly coming to point now, I have heard that it is mandatory to remove top skin from the head of penis and I tired to remove it but it is paining a lot. I think my skin is still intact. Is it mandatory to remove the top skin? Is it necessary to remove it to wear condom? I am very nervous, please help me.
I am suffering from chronic gastritis. When I feel small round ball like in throat ,there is severe headache n fire on top of the head More the acidity the more the feeling At present I am using homeo medicine. Please Guide me.
My Penis is not straight. It is turned towards left. So is it the serious problem? And what will be the problems during sex? What should I do?
Mujhe 2 weeks left chest side pain hai jab me suddenly move karti ya deep breath out kart toh kuch problem hai.
Last week I had quite strong sore throat so I went to the doctor. She said it was angina and I got antibiotic. Now I am good and I wouldn't worry if I wouldn't see that only one tonsil is enlarged. I read that it can be cancer. I am also afraid because I have a little ball under the jaw, but I discovered it 5 or 6 years ago and the doctor said it was just enlarged lymph node and ignored it. I am afraid that my symptoms are ignored by the doctor, and I don't know if I should worry. Except for that I feel good, and like I said I'm afraid only because I saw the tonsil by myself. The doctor said nothing about it.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am suffering from ENT problems just like throat pain, cold, cough so what medicine you suggest for me.
Dr. actually I masturbate allot. N nowadays I'm surfing from night falls Is this harmful for health n sexual life? I alway cum very early Any precautions for this?
Sir my relations are arrange with my maternal uncle's daughter (mere mamma ki ladki). Now I am worried whether there will be problem with our children or for our future generation? Because I heard that there can be genetic defect and is there any solution or therapy for that and how much it can cost?
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- It does not cause puncture in uterus but may cause perforation
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.