Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raki
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RakiYour feedback matters!
When is the best time to get pregnant I mean some woman follows ovulation calender but I do not dnt about all this how I will know please tell me?
Kya period me sex krna chahiye And meri marriage ko 5th month ho gye h but me pregnant ni ho pa ri aisa kya kru.
Iam 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering form irregular and absent periods from jan 2015 I have visited gynecologist many time till aug they were giving me livogen tablet to use late in september they took hormones test in that leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 & they were saying it is high and they told its polycystic. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and also have pains in stomach sometimes. My gynecologist has suggested me vofol myo and padmini tablet for polycystic. I have been using it form past ten days but from past 1 week my palms became hard and have a burning sensation in my palms. My tongue and lips also are burning I couldn't even eat little bit of spicy food and i am feeling very giddy and am not able to sleep too. I have seen somewhere in the net that bloated stomach and absent periods can be sort of some type of cancer and also burning sensation and rough hands are also early symptoms of any type of cancer. I am really really worried alot plz can you tell me are there any chances of cancer and also tell me why am I feeling giddy and burning sensation in my hands is it due to intake of many medicines or else cancer please do reply I am really worried thanks in advance.
Hello, friends, my name is Tarun Jhamb. I am MD physician, consultant and I have an experience of last 15 years for the medical practice and here we discuss today as the topic of care in the rainy seasons.
How to take care of health and personal tips during the rainy season or this is a monsoon season, as we know the monsoon season is good and we have got the different rainy seasons, rainy scenes and everybody likes to have a rain and it’s while covering from the summer so everybody likes this rain. But we know it’s a health issue also during the monsoon season as because of most of the humidity is there and because of the rain and lots of bacteria and infections they flare up in the air, in the dust and everywhere there is the water is kept with a lot of infections and mosquito breeding areas and all this leads to an infectious issues like diarrhea and the stomach issues and all the respiratory issues, upper respiratory tract infections as well as all the issues related to the nose, throat and sinus issues and skin issues. Because of the humidity and all these general issues can be taken care with preventive care which we will discuss and then there are the remedies for it OKAY.
How will we prevent this? When we are wet with the rain, when we are coming from outside we should have a shower and clean the body and make it dry before entering the AC area. And we should have the all light food avoiding all the spicy oily food and we should avoid all the outings in the rain and we should take care of our personal protection, devices whence we are going like umbrellas and the other the rain coats. And health wise we need to take care of avoiding all the outside food from the roadside because there are like Pani Puris and other things which are usually unhygienic. We should take care of all the packed foods and because of the rainy, our stomach gets upset. We can take a lot of citrus fruits which have the Vitamin C component and increases the immunity levels and it boosts our immune system and it’s good for the health. Lemon water and all these citrus fruits are important.
Rest of the general instructions from the respiratory point of view. We should use a handkerchief and proper hand wash technique should be learned and areas which are the full of the dust and pollution and all the roadside areas we should avoid it. And that’s the main purpose of avoiding sinus issues and the respiratory issues and rest of our common cold, fevers and viral fevers are very common like Malaria fever, dengue fever and we should have the clean environment around our surrounding at the home and avoid all the rainy water around our atmosphere. Because that is the breeding point of the vector borne and the mosquito is borne infections. So we should take care of all this infection. Proper health and proper diet and side by side morning evening walk is the must. And we should take proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner and take a lot of healthy foods and green salads is also good for the health.
As we know all these symptoms just to revise it all the cold congestion, upper respiratory tract infections, sinus problems than our stomach issues and the body ache problems. If any of you have the issues due to rainy seasons I am available to contactable with our Lybrate site with Dr. Tarun Jhamb and we got the clinic in the Sector-4 area, Gurgaon. It’s near Sector-4 HUDA market so I am approachable and I would like to have the service for you.
I am 20 years old girl. I had ny period from 2jan to 5 jan. Then I did sex on 10th jan. I took unwanted 72 within next 3 hours. I got unusual period type but light bleeding on 16th jan. Can you please tell me the reason. Was it my periods?
Sir, My age is 22. And I am suffering from severe itching around my clitoris & inside vagina. When I apply V-Wash it itches more. There are some scratchy marks also present. I have also tried a ointment namely EBERNET but It's of no use. Please help me. I want to know what is the problem cause and precautions.
I am 26 year old now, trying for baby from last 1 year. But still not yet conceived. So any tips or suggestions to get conceived soon.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.