Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RakiYour feedback matters!
Last month after getting intimate she took a contraceptive name unwanted 72 and she had menz but this month she is not having periods she had 2 tests and the result was negative wot shall she do ? Will she go for a lab test?
My period date is cross around one month and I think that I am pregnant is you assist any medication process to check up and abort.
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.
Have a casual doubt. Does being thin or fat has any role in sex.? Why men prefer a slim women rather then fatty one.?
Dear Doctors. Someone I know, who need your help please - she had a swell and pain on her right breast. After a while swelling went off, however she still feel the pain. Already consultant a doctor, went through all the test. Doctor have asked a inch and half sort of tissues layer found, but it's not so critical. Hence requested to revert after a gap of 15 days. Hoping it's not breast cancer (and she's unmarried yet, age 38). Please advise wisely!
I am 23 year female I have problem of irregular periods normally my periods delayed time is 7 to 10 days but in present it delayed by 2 months and I have done pregnancy test with the help of prega news for two time and the result is negative I have taken many homeopathic medicine but I am not getting my periods and I have also taken the meprate 10 mg for 4 days once for a day Still I am nt getting my periods please Dr. help me I am very very tensioned please tell me the reason and what I should do? Please Dr. help me.
I am 28 years of old. I am O positive by blood type. I am supposed to get married after couple of months. The girl I am getting married is 25 years of old and she is O positive by blood type. My question is will hamper in pregnancy post marriage. If yes what is the possible percentage of problem. What kind of problem can we face. What should we do then.
I have irregular periods from when I attend mature till. Now I have 2 kids. Both r cesarian. After my end delivery 6 months once I got periods. How to regular it.
I am 12 week pregnant lady and my age is 28 years. I am hypothyroid patient and taking thyronorm 37. 5 mg. i'm worried due to yesterday I did test tsh and result is high I.e. 8.8. Please advise is it effect my baby development or any abnormalities on baby. Or it will be chance of miscarriage?
I'm 22 years old, my problem is facial hair growth and during my periods only a little blood is coming (In the form of mucus) At the time of urination only. What should I do.?
Hello Doctor, I'm 25 years old unmarried girl maine 5-6 var sex kiya lekin mujhe kam hone ka pta nhi lgta k hua ya nhi please tell me how I can know about it and marriage se pehle koi risk toh nhi hai.
Hi I am 12 weeks and 6 day pregnant yesterday I had my NT scan the result shows unossified nasal bone so the doctor scheduled for double test, I just wanted to know whether the absent nasal bone is an indicator of chromosomal abnormalities such as downs syndrome, and the accuracy of double test and how they are analysing the report. Please reply?
I am 20 year old. I wanted to ask will it affect fertility and will it create problem in conceiving in future by taking unwanted 72 pill for 2 times in emergency in a whole year (more accurately once in 6 months) ?
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I am married since one year from now. Will this effect me to get pregnant? How to improve on regular periods?
Technology affects every aspect of our lives including how we date. Today, the first interaction a couple has isn’t over a cup of coffee, but through the internet. While some people swear by online dating others are still vary of it. Like a coin, online dating has two sides; pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
- Easier way of meeting people: If you’re new to the city, online dating can be a great way of introducing yourself to new people. Even if you don’t find a relationship, you might end up with a number of new friends. Online dating can help you meet new people even if you’ve lived in the same city all your life. It broadens your search and introduces you to people outside your friend circle. You might even meet someone who can help you network better professionally.
- Convenient: Careers can be very demanding and leave a person almost no time to socialise. Online dating helps people who have no time to socialise in person, meet people virtually. Today, most online dating websites and apps have filters through which you screen people. hence unlike when a friend sets you up on a blind date, you already know something about the other person and have something in common with them. Online dating also makes optimal use of time; taking a ten-minute break between work - you can easily scan through dating profiles and find someone you’d like to meet.
- Dishonest profiles: Unfortunately, the internet makes it easy to lie and pretend to be someone you are not. While small white lies like pretending to like outdoor activities when you don’t really care for them are okay, some people may put up profiles that are nothing like their actual personalities. This can make online dating slightly unsafe and hence whenever you meet someone from our online dating world, it is best to do so in a place where there will be other people as well.
- Different understanding of relationships: Not everyone who makes a dating profile is interested in a long term relationship. For some people, this may just be a way of meeting people to have a fling with or to simply make new friends. Online dating makes it difficult to understand a person’s true personality and hence you may not realise that you and the other person have a different opinion about relationships until quite late. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Eat smaller meals frequently
Reduce intake of salty foods
Include fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Stay away from high fat and high sugar foods
Avoid caffeine and alcohol 2 weeks before menstruation
In addition to dietary changes ensure adequate sleep and relaxation.