Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RakiYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife and I are trying for pregnancy. We are married for almost 7 months. We want to know what are the best days to have sex for faster pregnancy. Also what foods will increase my sperm counts. Her last period started on October 24. Previous two periods were on Sep 22 and August 22. Looking forward to replies. Eager to become parents. My age 28 and she is 27.
Is it possible to have sex without precaution avoiding pregnancy. I am married but not yet planned for a baby.
Hello doctor last month my teeth was extracted. But now I'm pregnant. Shall I fetch new teeth this month? Is this any causes will occur? Or else when will I should do?
My sister is suffering from breast cancer please guide us now till day she had already 3 chemo therapy completed in a nursing home in kolkata now doctor says operation is required what can I do please give me advice.
I am going to get married with in one month. I want to know how to do safe sex to get pregnant with out any diseases (HIV, AIDS) When I have to use the condom ? Marriage first time sex I have to use condom or not? Please sir send me the full information about safe procedures for sex for getting pregnant and to avoid pregnant. Thank you.
I have missed my periods for 2 months now I've done a pregnancy test which was negative. What do I do to make my menstrual cycle alright?
Hello I am suffering with azoospermia and my wife is very well to conceive our age is 31 & 28 respectively. should we go for iui or ivf with donor sperm.
I had ipill period after 5-6 days after having ipill but also I had a lot of bloating acne and upset stomach for sometime. I have missed my period having Back ache and the side of my ovaries pain a lot please help Doctor.
I am suffering from irregular periods. My last period was come on 27 june and the my period again started in 9 july after that my period is not coming. I am doing workout in gym and taken supplements for weight loss. please help me.
My boyfriend touched my vagina with finger tips. He didn't insert the fingers. I usually have a cycle of 28 days. Last time I had periods on 15 oct. I haven't got my periods yet. M worried please help.
She is 48 may be she is near her menopause. She suffers from excessive bleeding after every 10 - 15 days. She is feeling very unconscious type all tym tired and low blood in body is it normal or way to concern.
I'm 5th week pregnant. My doctor ask me weekly injection" maintain 250 (hydroxyprogesterone caproate 250mg) I am here for 2nd opinion is it right.?
My girlfriend asking me to have sex in her periods. And I am afraid to this. Can I have her during her periods?
- Eat plenty of foods containing cheese.
- If you have an obsession with eating carnivores
- Eating boiled egg, fish oil bike.
- Would be nice to take wholesome pulses.
- Fruit-rich vegetables take regularly.
- Eat food made from grains of rice and thick
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables will be the right choice.
Hlo I am feeding mother now I am again pregnant kya mai apne pehle bche ki feed continue rakh skti hu apni pregnancy k doran.
I was married one and half years ago. We had a sex without any precaution since last 6 months but still i'm not pregnant. Is there any problem or should I go for any checkup. And now I am not interest in sex anymore. My sex feelings almost killed. Please suggest me.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.