Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RakiYour feedback matters!
I am in my periods. When to take clomid to achieve pregnancy. On which day I should take? also morning or night? and after. Clomid when to have sex? to achieve pregnancy?
I am 24 years old and mother of a child (2 year). I gained belly fat after the time my baby left breastfeed. What type of exercise and food I have to take to reduce my belly fat.
I inserted my finger in my girlfriends vagina but it entered half of the length but then I removed it. She said she is still virgin. Is her hymen broken or is it normal, it can go?
Dear doctor We are trying for a baby since last 7 months we tried naturally for 4 months then we soaked help of a gyneco who did gave her meds did follicular study and gave her an egg rupture injection but that too did not help. My wifes blood tests and hormones are all fine. I did my semen analysis in march 2016 and my count was 18 mil/ml and motility 45. We kept trying naturally for 2 3 months again and I started taking QZAI tablet and good healthy diet in june 2016 it was 26 mil/ml and motility 45. I consulted a urologist who asked me to tale maxoza l and I got my scrotal ultrasound done which says I have varicocele grade 3 on left and grade 2 on right. The doctor has advised me a surgery as it may increase with time We have now decided to try with IUI as discussed with the doctor. What is your opinion also please suggest me somw really good IUI facility in north delhi.
Hi, I am 19 years old girl my weight is 54.5 my hip is large. So please suggest me to decrease my hip and get prefect structure. Naturally.
Is there any way to find out that she is virgin or not? Has she done sex before? If yes then how can we check.
Hi Doctor, I would like to know whether there is a chance of getting pregnant on doing first sex, the sperm has not left inside vagina. Please confirm if there is way of avoiding pregnancy in case there is chance of pregnancy.
Hii doctors m 20 n I had 2 ectopic one was 9 months before and second 2 months before Both removed with an open surgery Doctor suggested me to take Tab-LOETTE till I dnt want to get pregnant But please suggest that is it safe. Or it will be harmful fr me in future (like further pregnancies)? Please help me out and give me a full detailed info And if its not safe then PLZZZ SUGGEST ME THE BEST.
I have manestural cramps and heavy flow what are the reasons for it and what are do's and don'ts during the whole fertile life through which I feel better?
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
I am 19 year old female. I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. Is normoz is better than myotol-F?
Hello doctor. I want to know that can sperms go through clothing? me and my bf were humping. We never ever had sex. He took his penis out of his jeans. But I was wearing a leggings which was thin and panty too. He ejaculate on my upper thigh. Ejaculate a lot. I felt wetness on my upper thigh. Can sperm swim through that two layers of clothing and make me pregnant? I am a virgin too. After that I had my 2periods. But I heard that a girl can have their period during pregnancy. That's why I am so scared. I took 3pregnancy test. Two from them were taken in evening so they maybe incorrect so I took last test after one month of that icnedent with morning urine. But I am still confused because pregnancy test may be expired. I don't know. I didn't check. I was having vaginal discharge. So I took homeopathy medicine for an week after consulting a doctor. Then the vaginal discharge decreased. I am having frequent urination sometimes. I am very very much scared. Please help me. Am I pregnant? can anyone be pregnant that way? sometimes I am having headache also. The incident happened on 9th may. From that day I faced a lot of problem. The tension are killing me. Please help.
Hi. Am now 19 weeks 1 day. Which month drink saffron milk. It's get fair baby. How to get healthy nd fair baby. And doctor suggested urine test. My urine reports some infection. It's any problem .
Hi doctor, I am married and trying to conceive from one year all our tests are normal and my problem is I get heavy hip pain before one week of my period whether it is normal but it unbearable whether it will affect my pregnancy.
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will discuss Basic Rules to follow for Muscle Building
Gradually increase your calorie intake
Eating 5 to 6 meals a day. In order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day.
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
- Start weight training, Workout your entire body
If you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism.
When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days.
A lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest, and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look.
Be patient and believe in yourself
Gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains.
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
Remember, all through the process of changing your body to what you wish requires great hard work, dedication, and motivation. With the right attitude and the overall aim of building a healthy body rather with patience pays out well than short term gain or synthetic means.
My wife delivered a child on 23rd of December 2015. Is it safe to have sex without any protection during 2 to 3 months after birth. Or is it a myth.
Hi Dr. Good afternoon. As I am about to complete my 4 months of pregnancy. can I eat Maggie during pregnancy? And I just want to know I am feeling some bubbles like feeling in a week or two is it normal in pregnancy? Please advice this is my first pregnancy.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.