Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years female and 4 months phle mere back me pain hua tha phr vo pain left leg m start ho gya, leg k ankle m walk krte time, stand krte time. Physiotherapy k baad pain stop ho gya but after 4-5 months same pain start.
Today I am having 99 fever and nausea and tiredness. My LMP is 12/2/16. I have done iui on 27//2/16. Today is my 33 day of menses still don't have my periods but hpt is negative today. Its a PMS or early pregnancy sptoms. I have severe low back ache nausea decreased appetite joint pain.
Sir I have some problems in my joints and neck so plzz now what to do please tell some tablets to over come it.
(1) iam 20 years old I have sever leg pains. What should I do? (2) hair loss and white hair how can I stop.
Hello sir I have body pains and leg pains I don't have any medince for that pains daily I was suffer pains and clod please cure my problem.
Hlw sir, my problem are very bad pain in my waist and am feeling very bad of this hard pain so you have this solution pls give me soon thanking you.
This is about my mom. If she is sitting on a bed or a chair and when she will try to stand; she will not be able to walk even for few minute. What should I do.
I am a 62yrs old male since about 3 months I am suffering from shoulder pain though bearable I would like to know the reason for the same. When pain is severe I take! tab of paracetamol -650mg [Dolo]. Pls advise how to go about in this regards and the remedy for the same.
I am 24 years old male. I have pain in my knee and I have used pain relief cream from last few days. What I should do?
About 80 percent of people all across the globe experience lower back pain at some stage in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people miss their work and appoint a physiotherapist. But lower back pain is an ailment that can be avoided with proper knowledge and some back exercises. In case your lower back pain is not under control and you have been neglecting it, you are susceptible to acute pain, sciatica, nerve pain and pain in other regions caused from a pinched nerve. Long-term pain in the back portion can lead to permanent ailments like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis.
Probable causes of lower back pain: Severe pain in the lower back region can be caused due to a herniated disc, back muscle pain, ligament strain or any other non-specific pain. An individual may also suffer from lower back pain due to systemic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or ankylosing spondylitis. Though these causes are very common in most people suffering from lower-back pain, the diagnosis varies from person to person and to ensure the best care to alleviate the pain, you must consult a responsive musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
Stages for assessing and treating lower back pain: Managing the back pain is the primary objective of physiotherapy. In reality, back pain is the final symptom that is developed and the first thing that must be addressed.
- Stage I: Back pain relief: The physiotherapist is going to use different types of tools and items to help the pain subside along with the inflammation. These include electrotherapy, acupuncture, ice application, soft-tissue massage and deloading taping techniques. Sometimes the physiotherapist may also recommend an anti-inflammatory drug if the pain is intolerable.
- Stage II: Restoring normal strength: With the settling of pain and inflammation, you are more susceptible to injury because though your pain has subsided, your ligaments and muscles are weak. Your doctor will aim at restoring normal motion of lumbar spine, muscle endurance and strength, proprioception, balance and walking abilities.
- Stage III: Restoring full body function: Depending on your daily chores and activity, your physiotherapist will aim at restoring the function of your back portion to keep you safe while performing the chosen activities. For some, it may be taking a slow walk around the park while for others it may mean taking part in some sports activity.
- Stage IV: Preventing recurrence: Your physiotherapist will rehabilitate you to prevent further occurrence of this excruciating pain by suggesting proper postures, exercise and core muscle workout.
Each of these stages are important to help you get rid of severe back pain and with daily exercise, you can regulate your body and spare yourself from recurrence of this lower back pain.