Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have a little infection in my right side kidney, I feel a little in right side abdomen and lower back pain what should I do. While I have used neeri tablets for a couple of day. Please help me out to get well soon.
I am 52 years male, sugar 180, hb1lc 8.1 all other reports normal. I am taking currently glucored forte 850 & for bp nibicard h. Bp is normal. Give your comments.
I am 21 year old. When I live in crowded area or consult a new person I am feeling very nervousness and I can't control my mind that's like hypnotized and in my right side ear continuously playing some sound like tintless problem then I have depressed. Pls help me.
What is the symptoms of blood cancer. And I have cold till last 10 years and my friend has aids. So what is time limit of his life?
Can swallowing of one's own semen after masturbation get rid off its weaknesses? I heard we feel tired after sexual activity since we lose some protein content in semen.
I am 45 years old man. Feel like burning sensation on back of my right thigh while driving and seating longer in office.
Abhi 1 month pehle mera operation hua hai pet ka lekin ghar aane ke baad mere muh mai challe pad gaye hai or vitamin B ki Kami ho gayi hai or kabhi kabhi omit bhi ho reha hai challo ki vajah se mai kuch bhi kha nehi paa rahi hu please help me mujhe muh ke challo ke liye or vitamin B ki kami ke liye aachi se aachi davai ya salah dene ki kripa kare please meri umer 50 year hai or Mai ek housewife hu.
I have urinated many times per day. I feel thirsty and I lost my weight 5 kgs with in 20 days. I have faced these problems past 20 days. I have done sugar tests. Fbs,pbs and urine sugar levels are normal. Every day I have checked sugar levels with glucometer. Every day it is showing normal ranges (70-80) between only. Why I have faced these problems. My age is 33 yrs. Which doctor I have contact. please give a reply about my problem.
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from urine trouble for last 1 y�ar. My kidneys are nomal. Scanning report- maximum flow 33 ml/sc. Avrg flow 3 ml/sc.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
Certain forms of anaemia are hereditary and infants may be affected from the time of birth it is advisable to undergo genetic counselling before getting pregnant
It can be prevented by eating a healthy varied diet rich in vitamins and minerals