Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Before 1 month I have viral in my body to much pain in leg bones n hand bones till now what should I do. And one more problem when I have viral I Have getting pimples on my face any cream? Can you help me please.
I am 51 years old man working in a Govt. Office. My nature duties are of sitting 8 hours doing stationary job. Off late, I have been suffering with pain or burn under my right sole as well as left sole. I feel more pain/burn in the right sole. I am even not able to walk properly. I got tested myself whether I am suffering from diabetes but, the report was negative. Kindly advice.
I met with an accident 4 months I done my leg surgery and implants two plates so I want to know when I got naturally in my walk.
There is a mild numbness in my right arm since two days and when I closely observe in the mirror my right arm is hanging a bit lower than my left arm. What to do?
Hi please help my right shoulder its very pain any pain killer for me. please reply asap. Thanks & Regards IMRAN KHAN.
I do a lot of gymming everyday which is very important to me but there is a constant pain in my left hand just below my thumb. What should I do?
Hi, I am 25 years old and have backache for last 2 months, what should I do, in 2006 I got surgery and anesthetic has given at spinal cord.
Suffering from severe back pain for months. Difficult to bend our do much work. What would be the problem.
I am a football player, my ankle was injured two weeks ago. Doctors said the ligament was damaged and operation is necessary to continue my career. Can this problem be solved without operation like having rest or any medicine.
I don't know what happened to my leg its paining near joints. What can I do for that? I have taken some ayurvedic treatment but again its paining. It's really horrible while walking.
I am 21 and have a got a minor accident last year in December and I have got injured with two of my left hand finger by collision with wall it was small fracture but which has recovered but still having swelling and minor dislocation could you please help me out.
I am a 44 year old lady. Got my uterus and ovary removed due to tumours one year back. My hairs are falling off dangerously. I stay in kolkata, and the climate is very hot n humid most of the year round. What do I need to do or what medicine do I take? I am taking calcium daily still I have lower backache. I am 5.2 feet n my weight is around 62. Can you suggest me a good tonic which would give me supplement as well as not make me fat?
I have developed hearing problem on account of Cervical Spondylitis (CS) My CS is on account of unbalanced Scooter driving for long period. How to ascertain if pressed Auditory nerves can be restored (by any surgery of Cervical area/neck?)I also have lumbar region pain (L5-S1) which is also on account of Scooter driving. I am male 66 yrs, Free from BP & Diabetes Vegetarian Vegetarian. I have no other health problems.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.