Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 65 years old male pure vegetarian with no bad disorders like alcohol, tobacco, etc but having blood pressure and diabetes, recently I had angioplasty for 2 blockages with 75% and 95%, now I had been advised to take only 1.25 litres of water in a day and diet plan too. I am having un easy irritation unfriendly in nature, not actually pain but uncomfortable sursurahat, in hindi we can say uneasy gudguddi in legs which doesn't allow me to sleep sometimes in left leg and in right leg or sometimes simultaneously. I can't explain the situation which makes my legs un bearable un easyness not pain as it doesn't allow me to sleep and my legs always I have to beat or rub on muscles or heat it with warm water, I have been doing all sort of leg exercise also and taking medicines for vitamin d and magnesium. Please suggest as it a long problem from last 20 years but since last 1 year it has made me uncomfortable in having sleep at night time and help me out of this situation please. Me. I am taking medicine pramipex 0.125 mg -3 nos and duzela 30 mg -1 no. At night respectively. This is all about my medical treatment. Please advice.
After any hard work my back boon and knee was always weak and that mater I feel very pain what to do pls tell me pls tell.
Sir. Mera ek hand bahut drd krta h uss karwat me bahut soti thi. Shoulder k neeche aur kohni k upr side me bahut drd h itna drd rahta tha ki ek hath se dusre haath ko uthkr rkhna padta tha na kapde babl skti hu na kuchh. Admit bhi rahi saate test kraye ultrasound bui x-ray bui but kuchh nhi aaya ab drd utna nhi h but haa abhi bhi continue drd bna rhta h me bahut preshan hu aap bateye ye kaise theek hoga.
My father aged 64, height 5.10" had fever of about 101-102C 4-5 days back. He was taking paracetamol 650 mg. Now he has joints pain, mainly both knee pain and fever around 99-99.8C. Blood test is done as described below :- Blood Reports: hematology Hb - 9.5 g/dl TLC - 4300 mm3 DLC - P75, L23, M01, E01 platelet count - 1.35 lacs/mm3 Malaria parasite - Negative. Peripheral smear - Predominantly normocytic normochromic RBC seen with few macrocytic & macro ovalocytes RBC seen. DENGUE TEST Dengue: Ns1Ag - Negative Dengue Serology: IgM - Negative IgG - Negative KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST FBS - 90 Urea - 30 Creatinine - 1.73 Calcium - 7.80 Uric acid - 8.0 LIVER FUNCTION TEST Total Bilirubin - 0.72 Direct Bilirubin - 0.20 SGPT - 17 SGOT - 32 ALP - 99 Total Protein - 6.56 Albumin - 4.07 Nowadays he is having weakness & knee pain while walking. Kindly suggest some treatment for weakness & knee pain. Thanks.
I have pain in my upper left arm since more than 3 months. It is painful only when I move my arm in a certain direction.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.