Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Sharma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.
Fruits belong to the blissful few products that mean temptation, pleasure, health and vitality, a rare combination of all in one. Fruits extracts have open up a new avenue to the usage of fruits. They are well known to have refreshing, purifying as well as soothing and hydrating properties. Read the article to know how fruit extracts can help you look younger.
Are the growing wrinkles on your face giving you sleepless nights? Cosmetic market is flooded with innumerable types of lotions and creams that give assurance of reducing the wrinkles helping you look young. But, these cosmetic products contain harmful chemicals which may help you at present but can harm your skin in the future. At this point of time a question may arise in your mind that – “Is there any other alternative or option which can help you, without leaving any adverse affect”? Yes, the answer is “fruit extracts” that can help you look younger and that too in a natural way.
Fruit extracts are prepared from fruits with little or no outside ingredients. Fruits such as apple, banana, custard apple, guava, lime, mango alphonso, orange, papaya, pineapple, strawberry are commonly used for making fruit extracts products.
Use of fruits in cosmetic functions is mainly due to the presence of vitamins and alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) such as glycolic, lactic, malic, citric and tartaric acids. Fruit extracts are known to have refreshing, purifying as well as soothing and hydrating properties. They are used for caring and grooming body, skin and hair.
Variety of fruit extracts are available in the market to suit perfectly to all skin types and hair texture. Deciding which fruit extract product to buy and from where must be bewildering you by now.
Let me firstly answer the former part of the question. To find which fruit extract to buy, you initially need to do a bit of research. Find what type is of skin texture do you have is it oily, dry or normal. If this task seems tough, you can seek for this information from professional advice from cosmetologist, who can guide you in a better manner that which fruit extract product will suit your skin type.
The next thing you need to do is to search through the market about all the available sellers or companies of the particular fruit extract that you are looking for. You can go out and can shop for them in the cosmetic shop but in case you don’t want to get into all these hassles, you can look for online cosmetic sellers. Nowadays number of well known companies has open up their websites, so that a customer can look at all the products they offer at one place. Go through the various websites, you can read the feature of each fruit extract and can find the suitable fruit extract product that suits your needs to the best and that too at a much lower price than that available in the open market.
Growth of the fruit extracts usage in other words organic food segment has bang upon the "natural cosmetics" industry by raising consumers' expectations. The positive image of fruits positive in food has now moved across to cosmetic products such as fruit extracts and many more. Get a new young look with fruit extracts and let other guess what your right age is.