Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Rakesh Sharma is very experienced doctor. I had taken several consultations for self and family members. His friendly & positive approach is really helpful. I recommend to visit his health center..
I have pain in lower left back region of teeth since 15 days and sensitivity to hot and cold in that area pain increases in night on lying down.
My teeth r blackish. Means there r black spots on my teeth. What should I do to get a healthy and totally white teeth?
I am 33 years old. I used to have vomiting sensation and vomit while brushing in the morning. Looks I have lots of pitham. Can you please provide me a solution.
Hello Doctor, I'm taking treatment for my teeth to arrange them in order since 2015 October in Tirupati. My doctor said it is about to finish but I'm thinking to take treatment in Hyderabad itself. Is it possible? Will anyone do treatment for my teeth for the rest of time? If yes, How much it will cost? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
Sir, give me reason of hypersalivation and its remedy, kuch din mere mouth me khub sara saliva aya raha hai. Now may kaya karunga.
My teeth is too sensitive and due to some problem I always eat from one side. Please suggest some thing.
My 5 years old son developed teeth cavities in 4 of them. Do we suggest treatment and necessary refill OR Plan to remove the teeth as anyhow teeth would fall out for fresh new ones to grow. Your suggestions Pls.
He is 5 year old. He has grown all teeth but now also grown some extra teeth and this is very painful. Kindly suggest medication & how this type teeth grown.
I am 19 yrs old. I am not able to eat food because of ulcers. Its painful. What should I do? Please help me.
I had an angioplasty in mid jan'16 and am on blood thinners. Can I take antibiotics for my teeth/gums problems. I am 68 years of age.
Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten' right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.