Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh PanditYour feedback matters!
Today I observed the presence of reducing sugar in my urine sample from simple test in the lab . So, what should I du to minimise it or heal it?
When the winter season comes. I got some headache in one portion of my head. Why? please help me sir.
She has problem for gas sometime pain increase so much that it felt helpless please tell me some good medicine for this.
My daughter is 3 and half years old and while running and sometime in night complaints pain in the abdomen. Shown to few doctors earlier, who diagnosed it with worms however, it work for some days and again after 15-20 days daughter says Pain. Keep on happening from last 3 months now. Pain comes for 2-4 mins and then goes off. What should I do?
What is the reason for increase in blood sugar to 400? My father never had sugar problem. He is 69 now.
I'm getting some irritation in my foot so is that a symptom of diabetes I am 24 year old body weight 70kgs height 168cm if so what should be done to control it.
I want to ask you about my problem of acidity which continue from the last four weeks and not effected by medicines so please tell me the right solution of my problem.
Dear doctor, I am male of 30 years, I can't ejaculate even after a hour of sex, but during masturbation I can ejaculate with in 2 mins. How to cure it?
HELP ME. I have a skin infection on my face itz not getting stopped. Itz just spreading on my face and now it just took half of the space on my face. Please give me some tips to stop that and raise my body immunity to fight with that and I am taking skin medicines too since 5 months.
I am a 39 year old man and my sexual performance has decreased recently. Please advise me a rich diet so that I cure it naturally. Thanks!
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.