Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My period is 25 days late. I made a home pregnancy test and the result was negative. To be sure yesterday a went to clinic and have a lower abdominal test and it says that everything is normal. So am I pregnant? And what should I do to have my period.
I am 27. Every month I will get breast pain at least from 15days fron my childhood. But this time I do not have any pain and I did not period till now. I have gone through pregnancy test but it is -ve. What might b d prob.
I have taken eova tablet on my 2 nd day of last period. On 9 th Day I have taken HCG. Injection. My last period has started on 29 th of August. Today I am feeling cramping on lower stomach like period pain. If period comes then can we take another course of eova?
I have a baby girl of 5 yrs. At the time of delivery I have faced a heavy bleeding problem. There was no chance to survive. But after that l have no problem till now. Can I take 2nd issue. That incident may repeat again. Is it?
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting and anxious phase in a woman’s life. There is definitely an information overload from all sources i.e. family, friends, medical team, books, Internet, etc., that is dumped on the mother-to-be. The idea is to prepare her for the delivery. What needs to be borne in mind though is that each delivery is unique and there are no two women who have had the exact same experience.
However, it is good for the mother to know what to expect so that she is mentally prepared and not totally caught unawares when the actual scenes unfold. The following are the sequence of events that she should be aware of and watch out for:
- With the due date nearing, she should keep a watch for the water breaking. This is passing of fluid surrounding the baby and is usually colorless and odorless. However, if it is green or brown, it is an indication that something might be wrong. Immediate medical help should be sought in that case.
- Along with water breaking, contractions is the next thing to watch out for. This is due to the tightening and releasing of the uterus, indicating that the baby has begun to descend down towards the cervix. If these last for up to a minute, occur every five minutes, and persist for up to an hour, it is a clear indication that it is delivery time and you must head to the hospital.
- Two sensations very prominent during delivery are pain and pressure. The pressure is from the baby passing down the birth canal. As the cervix and the vaginal canal expand to allow passage of the baby, there would be a great deal of pain and pressure. It is not just the mother, even the baby exerts significant pressure to come out of the womb during labor.
- The process of the baby getting out of the womb is what is medically termed as labor and has three distinct stages to it:
- The first stage has two parts to it i.e. an initial, gradual phase that may last for a few hours and a later, quicker phase. The rate of progress of delivery is steady.
- The second stage usually lasts for about two hours, during which the cervix is minimally dilated and pushing begins. This stage lasts until the baby is out of the womb.
- The third and the last stage is where the placenta is extracted and the umbilical cord is cut.
Some common problems you may expect include injury or tearing of the vagina or cervix, need for episiotomy, vomiting, passing of motion, anesthetic complications, etc. However, what would remain etched in the mother’s memory would be the first sight of the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am suffering from herpes HSV TYPE 2 since 2013. Now I am pregnant for 6 months and I am 33 year old. Is it safe to take acivir 400 during pregnancy and also suggest a cream for that.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
Peach is an amazing summer fruit that can be eaten with almost each and every meal or for a snack. Peaches are great and nutritious source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Whether you have the peaches from the field of summer harvest or you have the frozen peaches purchased from a supermarket, they surely can help you to lose weight. For the best weight loss diet plans, eat peaches in moderation and just focus on keeping the rest of the diet low in calories. Peaches have a lot in store, lets find out what other benefits they have.
- Helps Control Calorie Consumption: There are 68 calories in a fresh large six-ounce peach. They can easily fit into a diet plan which is calorie controlled for the purpose of weight loss. One needs to consume fewer amounts of calories than you generally consume for the purpose of losing weight. Low calorie foods such as peaches can help one to stick to a calorie controlled diet. In order to reduce the consumption of calorie, one must choose peaches in place of other foods with higher amounts of calories. A brownie has about 227 calories, and a pack of potato chips has about 152 calories. So, you can have peaches in place of these snacks to reduce weight.
- Fill up on fiber and water with peaches: There is about 2.6 grams of dietary fiber in a large fresh peach or about 10 percent of the daily amount based on a diet of 2,000 calories. High fiber diet can aid a person in weight control as high fiber diet helps us to feel full. And so we tend to eat less the other foods of high calorific value. Peaches are composed of water for almost 89 percent of their whole weight and so they are also filling. Water is a calorie-free nutrient material which helps to reduce hunger as it fills up one’s belly. In order to have a high fiber breakfast, one can add slices of peach to whole grain cold cereal or oatmeal with skimmed milk.
- Always choose the right kind: There are some forms of peaches which are higher in calories. Hence, they are less beneficial for weight loss. In dried peaches, there is lower water content than fresh normal peaches. Such dried peaches have a higher amount of calorie content per ounce. A single quarter-cup serving of dried peaches have a weight of only 1.5 ounces but contain about 96 calories. There are about 118 calories in sweetened frozen peaches each half cup, and there are about 80 calories in a half cup canned peaches which are soaked in heavy syrup. If you wish to have better results in terms of weight loss, then you must choose fresh peaches or peaches canned and soaked in their own juice.
- Other Considerations: Try to eat peaches by mixing them with various dishes or try different recipes with them. Low fat cheese stick along with a large peach can help in weight loss and also acts as a high calcium content snack. Remember, trying out varieties will also help you stay motivated to achieve significant weightless that is sustainable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hello doctor, I'm on fertility treatment in between I have done hsg and FTC for blocked tubes before the test my menus use to come for 40 days. After hsg I was diagnosed with PCOD. Now I'm 18th day still my follicle size on left ovary is 11.9 and right 11.4 .please suggest there is a chance of growing follicle size and proper ovulation could happen and moreover I have taken 50 mg clomid + 75iu +75 it of fsh. I'm not getting periods regularly on my own .please suggest I can get pregnant or not. My age is 30 so worried.
I'm 19. I'm getting my periods on time but the flow is reduced from last 3 or 4 months. After this months periods I'm getting a little blood daily. My breasts are paining and becoming heavier daily. I can't go to a doctor this month due to my exams. Can you suggest me something and give me a little idea why this is happening?
We are girlfriend-boyfriend and we had foreplay but while foreplay his penis was getting rubbed against my vagina. So is there any chance of me getting pregnant? And if there is any chance then please write remedies for that. Please write prescription.
Hi I'm 20f. My periods are late so I took primolut n tablet on Monday and I had my periods on yesterday but as my periods came I'm having normal bleeding from vagina but some brown discharge looks like brown near the urethra and also it was paining I'm not having bleeding from it but I'm noticing every time that there is brown in color near the urethra. I'm somewhat confused whether it is from urethra r clitoris. But I don't had any problem during urinating the labia majora are also paining. The pain started two days before my periods but I have the brown color after getting my periods I don't know y. Very tensed. Is it any sign endometriosis r any infection? R any pregnancy. This is the first time I'm experiencing it n I already noticed that brown during my periods one time when I'm 17 may be but then there was no pain and it stopped along with the periods but this time I'm very worried. I can't visit a doctor so plzz suggest me. I hope there will be no problem plzz help me.
I am 29 years old female. Just married. But I am unable to do intercourse with my husband. Because my husband says my vagina is soo small. Whenever we are trying to do the same I feel enormous pain at vagina. And bleeding also. please suggest something.
I do not enjoy sex. It has been 5 months passed to our marriage and I do not enjoy sex even on single day. I enjoy foreplay alot but not sex. And very much confused why it is happening. I hv pcos but there is little imbalance in my hormones can it be reason of not enjoying sex. My husband's age is 25. please guide me. I will be thankful.
Before 5 months DNC been done to my wife, as baby growth is not good. She has irregular periods. Also sometimes white liquid is coming out from her ovary recently. What I should I do? And what my wife should I do? Please someone give your advice to make baby.
Sir meri shaddi 13 november 2013 ko hui thi. Abhi tak hum dono husband wife ko baby nahi hai. Dono ki report bhi ok hai. Ek chota sa mann mein doubt hai ke sex karte time mera penis vagina mein stocking karte samey dhilla hi discharge ho jaata hai. Aissa toh nahin ke panni utress tak na jata ho aur pregnency na ho pa rahhi ho. please gude me sir. I realy thankful to you g.
I suffer from lower abdominal pain during periods.. Small cysts are detected in ovary. I get relief during medication. But after completing again d pain appears. What to do?
Upper body contouring is normally to be considered after undergoing lower body contouring completes most of the correction of thebody from chest to knees.
Upper body contouring consists of correction of the over hanging arm skin also called batwing deformity of the arms (between elbow to armpits) and sagging and overhanging breasts both in men and women causing body disfigurement, discomfort and embarrassment.