Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh Kumar JagdishYour feedback matters!
The sensitivity towards cold is different for all people and some people are much more sensitive to cold than others. They are more prone to common cold, cough and sinus problems. Homeopathy is an ideal for treatment of disorders caused due to cold or due to extra sensitivity to cold. Other than the symptoms, homeopathy effectively cures the underlying causes that cause the condition.
Here is a list of common homeopathic medicines, which are used to cure different conditions arising from cold sensitivity, along with the symptoms which appear based on which they are prescribed.
- Aconite: Aconite is used when there is a sudden onset of cold due to exposure to dry and cold weather conditions. High fever is indicated. The patient is restless, extra sensitive towards light, and has a runny nose. Sneezing and headache prevail.
- Allium Cepa: This homeopathic medicine is used when there is a burning nasal discharge which causes a burning sensation on the skin and upper lip. The eyes become red and burning is felt. There is a tickling sensation in the larynx and painful cough.
- Arsenicum: When a person experiences thick, yellow and watery nasal discharge, which causes a burning sensation to the skin, arsenicum is used. The nose feels blocked with irritation and a tickling sensation. Violent, frequent sneezing and coughing are indicated. Headaches and chest pain are likely.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used in cases of sudden onset of cold accompanied with high fever, enhanced pupil size and a hot, dry sensation on the face. Extra light sensitivity develops, and the affected person has a sore throat and experiences throbbing headaches. A barking cough is observed.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used when cold moves onto the chest and is painful, spasmodic cough is experienced while breathing deeply, eating or drinking. The chest pain increases with movement. The patient becomes irritable, tired, feels sick and thirsty. He would want to be left alone.
- Chamomilla: This homeopathic medicine is used when an earache occurs due to cold. The patient gets irritable and experiences pain. One cheek becomes red and hot while the other cheek remains cool and pale.
- Eupatorium: Eupatorium is used where a person develops deep back ache and ache in the limbs due to cold. Severe headache is experienced, and the eyeballs become sore. Chills and fevers are very frequent. The patient feels thirsty and vomiting may be indicated.
Enhanced sensitivity towards cold makes a person prone to common cold and other related medical conditions. Homeopathy is a very effective treatment procedure for such conditions, and total treatment is ensured in a natural way. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir the size of my penis is very small and I suffering from night falls since 2008. And I also have a problem of phimosis. My father is a Homeopathy doctor so I can get any medicine from his clinic. So please kindly tell me the names of them.
Can a ckd kidney patient eat fish or idly when the creatinine level is 2.3? What to eat! I am fed up with google searching on food! Please tell me what are the foods do I have to take?
I am 62 year old man. My issue is sexual problem. I cannot do sexual relations with my wife. My penny is not stiff enough to do the inter course. My sperm liquid is going out with my urine I feels. Can you suggest some medicine for me to survive my family life. This situation is since last 3-4 years.
I am masturbating too much, may be thrice a day. What would be its consequences and how I can stay away from this?
I am operating computer and since 1month my right hand is cramping very badly and pain. What should I do?
Hello my self Abhijeet and I am of 18 years Does masturbation create problem in the future if I masturbate thrice or fours in a week.
How to manage premature ejaculation - part 4, medical treatment options
As discussed earlier, premature ejaculation (pe) occurs when a man reaches the peak of sexual excitement and ejaculates before he wants it to happen. When pe interferes with the sexual pleasure of a man or his partner, it becomes a medical problem.
Several factors such as psychological problems (eg. Anxiety), penile hypersensitivity, habituation of quick sex / masturbation, alcohol abuse, hormonal imbalance (e. G. Thyroid problem), and even genetic problems may cause pe.
Medical (allopathic) therapy for pe treatment:
Drugs used for the management of pe reduce sensitivity and anxiety, improve blood flow or even affect some chemical mediators present in the brain. These classes of drugs include local anaesthetics, antidepressants, and phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors.
Anaesthetic compounds were the first medical treatment proposed for pe management. They were applied topically to the surface of the skin. Lidocaine-prilocaine sprays or creams decrease the sensation of the penis and increase the time taken to ejaculate during vaginal penetration. These sprays / creams are applied 10 to 20 minutes prior to sexual activity. Side effects of topical agents include partial loss of sensation of the penis, absorption in vagina resulting in vaginal numbness and irritation.
Treatment medications include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris), which interact with a receptor (5-ht2c) present in brain and increases the production of serotonin. They also help in reducing anxiety and depression associated with pe. Through this mechanism, they prolong the time to reach ejaculation.
Several ssris have increasingly become used as" off-label" for pe. Among the available ssris, paroxetine and dapoxetine are more beneficial with lesser side effects as compared to other ssris. These medications are associated with sexual side effects including decreased fertility and erectile dysfunction. Dapoxetine is a recent ssri which acts quickly and cleared rapidly from the body. Adverse effects with ssris are usually minor and include fatigue, mild nausea, loose stools and sweating. Other side effects may include decreased sexual urge and increased tendency to suicide, especially with long-term paroxetine.
Another potential treatment option for pe are classes of medications which increase the blood flow by dilating the blood vessels of the penile region and prolong the ejaculation time (phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors). But a headache, dizziness, flushing, body aches associated with them have limited their use in pe.
At present, clinicians need to consider all treatment modalities when evaluating a man with pe, as each patient may respond differently and experience variable side effects. Additional and more effective therapies need to be developed having least side effects.
Ayurvedic therapy for pe treatment:
Vajikaran in Ayurveda is an important treatment modality which increases sexual capacity and improves health. In Sanskrit, vaji means horse, the symbol of sexual potency and performance thus vajikaran means producing a horse's vigor, particularly the animal's great capacity for sexual activity in the individual. Vajikaran therapy reenergizes all the seven dhatus (body elements) and restores equilibrium and health. It also offers a solution to minimize the shukra (sperm and ovum) defects.
There are many formulations which are used in vajikaran. Some of the commonly used formulations include vrihani gutika, vrishya gutika, vajikaranam ghritam and upatyakari shashtikadi gutika. Vrihani gutika is one of the potent formulations while vrishya gutika is highly potent aphrodisiac used in the treatment of pe. Vajikaranam ghritam enhances the strength of penis. Upatyakari shashtikadi gutika is useful for the enhancement of the fertility.
Also, chapdraprabha vati and kaunch pak are known to increase sexual vigor and semen consistency, thereby helping to prolong ejaculation time and sex pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.