Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir / madam, I am 66 years of age. My right ear drum has a small hole and I am advised for tympanoplasty. But as I could not get enough time I could not undergo the operation. In the meanwhile I was called to bangalore by my daughter to look after my grand son as she came back to india from germany. Here the same ear is continuously watering and pus is coming out. The doctor here although gave me medicine, but it has not subsided. Please advise me strong medicine to stop the oozing, before I go back to mumbai by the end of this month. The medicine prescribed is i) tab. Taxim - o 1 bd, ii) neosporin - h ear drops ( which are not available anywhere ) / candibiotic ear drops, iii) tab lorfast am 1 at night and iv) nasiion nasal drops. Please advise thanks, with regards.
I am 24 year old. I have stiff neck and stiff ears and when I rotate my neck it pains on back side. And always feeling of cough and always dry mouth and throat. Eyes also having pain.
I have running nose last 2 months, and taken few medicines but it doesn't work to much. What should I do ?
I ave a serious problem about nose. Bleeding happen continuously. Within 5-7 days. What is d solution for this?
Mera left ear may hr samay ssssssssssssss ki awaj hoti rhti h your kbi kbi seti bi bjti h aur mujhy pichly 6-7 months sy kam bi sunai data h. My audio is 55-60 dasable aur kbi kbi pardy pr bhap bhap ki awaj hoti h. Please help me.
I have swelling in my throat. sneezing and blocked nose. I often feel that I have fever. Specially at nights. I am allergic to dust.
I am suffering from severe neurosis after angioplasty . I am not able to walk properly. I tend to lean forward and grow weak on my legs also dizziness and dementia.
I am stuffed with sinus problem last three years and take advise to several doctors and take more type of medicine but no one work. Why can we do. Please help.
Hi, I am suffering from throat pain from two days in right side below ear. What is the reason for that.
I am 20 years old male suffering from sinus since 2 years, I have used all kind of medicines and currently I'm using homeopathy, I gets headache everyday but only while wakingup in the morning. Can you help me out with this please.
I am an 18 year old boy. The problem I have is of vertigo. I experience several times in a day, and happens most of the time when I bend my neck backwards, or lie down. I take vertin 24, but to no relief. What must I do?
Im having mouth ulcers and sinus at left cheek due to this I can not eat something which is spicy and after too much medication I will not get relief And now facing mouth ulcers. please provide me some help.
I have very serious snoring problem, due which my family members suffered, what's is permanent solution of it, please help.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding