Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh JainYour feedback matters!
I hav been observing som reddish type on my penis n mh wife observing the same along with itching. We suspect it because of sex. please help us get away from this.
Hello sir, I have recurrent foliculties on my head, not yet cured this problem, now I have a small acnes and flakes on my head. please give me a complete solution for recurrent foliculties.
My fasting blood sugar level is103.4mg/DL and postprandial blood sugar level is 165.8mg/dl. What should I do?
I am suffering from ringworm problem, it is get very much spread on my skin, so I want to know treatment to cure it ?
You know sperm and Precum are different. I cum my sperm outside. But I think 2 or 1 drop of my precum went inside her. Precum mean that simple water. Is there any risk of pregnancy. If risk please help.
I'm 22 years old male. Since last three months I'm suffering from allergy at my private part and on this. Still im continue to use medicine but not recovered. Can you please suggest me good medicine.
Hi doctors, My mother felt a pain in abdomen last week and we took her to near by hospital where 3 small stones were diagnosed by doctor in pancreas nd was kept in observation for 1 night when we took her back home pain started again and we admitted her again in hospital then doctors said she has swelling in pancreas and need to b admitted in hospital for couple of days. Now its being 4 days since she was admitted they gave her antibiotics and infusions as well continuously but no any results and relief in pain and doctor keep saying only 1 thing she has infection and swelling in pancreas they come and see the prescription and say she has swelling and will be cured slowly continue the medication and keep her admitted but my mum does not feel any relief. They give her pain relief injection for pain which lasts for couple of hours and pain stars again. Can you advise what is the issue. Sho5ul we change the hospital or it takes time as I said there is no relief in pain.
What are the safety precautions against dengue? Many people are dying in my locality and I m afraid. How do identify that I have dengue or not? Its urgent.
Hi. I have problem of heads since three four days, and also I am not sleeping for these days. So what can I do.
Hi I want to know the exercises to be done post scoliosis correction surgery. I was operated last year. I also do my exercises but I want to know more so that I can have a better posture.
Am a 18 year old male. I am facing problems of frequent head ache. Seen to many doctors some says its migraine and some says its due to mucus accumulation. Is there any solution for this issue?
I am a diabetic for the last 28 years. Present sugar levels are 110 fasting and 170 post lunch after 2 hours of lunch. Erection problem. My age is 65 years male.
How to control type two diabetes mallitus and exercises to do along with dietary habits im a south indian and I'm on insulin intake now.
I have suffering problem of premature ejaculation during sex what the medicine which can I get to resolve it?
Hello Doctor, what is the safe time of sex when period date is 10th of every month. Please confirm. I want sex without using condom. So please confirm.
Whenever I do sex with my wife, my pennis skin going to be like some cuts. Because of this I am unable to do sex again upto 4-5 days. What I have to do for this. One person suggest me for sulti operation. Kindly help on this.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it:
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.