Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh JainYour feedback matters!
I am 49 year old. I am a known diabetic for the past 15 years. I have been maintaining my blood sugar level within 120/170 (AC/PC) with tablets, diet and average exercise. However of late my sugar levels are high (200/280). I am taking glimepiride-2mgs, glycomet-500, glucobay-50, sitagliptin phosphate-50 and a multi vitamin. Kindly suggest me a remedy.
Every time I feel like motion. In a day 4 to 5 time I am going for motion and all the time motion is clear but still I feel the same.
What precautions need to be taken by a person who has already undergone a heart attack and unable to carry out regular exercises.
My neck eye and head pains and some times there will be dizziness. Whether it brain related problem or spondylitis.
Hi, I am 30 years old, got married recently I have some sort of sexual problem: I do get excited, my dick gets hard but for a very short period, I haven't been able to have sex with my wife yet. I once tried viagra to see if it at all makes it erect and it worked. But it is not a permanent solution besides a medicine does have side-effects. Please suggest what is the exact problem with me, where am I lacking and how to come over it.
I have lower back pain radiating toward right leg on sitting. I feel pain in right buttocks. MRI LUMBOSACRAL is normal. Vitamin D deficient. Please guide me.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.