Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Chandra Arya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh Chandra AryaYour feedback matters!
I am a 30 year old male 6 ft tall and 93kg. For the past 2 years both my knees upper portion gets swollen if I play sports like cricket, tennis etc and that goes away with couple of weeks rest and ice packs. Also in general nowadays I have pain when I do squats. Please advise.
I am 35 year man suffering backache at early morning time everyday. I also used painclear cream no result found. Please suggests.
Hi i am having Body pain Back pain Acidity Feel like vomiting Tiredness throat pain B12 and d3 was very less 2 years back on that time already taken injection.
I have pain in my back since last two months. Due to this I have so much problem in sitting. I have tried a lot of pain killer .so please help me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
1. Intense pain in the morning
2. Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
3. Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
6. Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain