Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
My age is 42 height is 5.7 inches Weight is 90 kgs what should be my weight actually please suggest ways to reduce weight.
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?
Hello, I am saket and I am 27 years old. I have pain in shin area of both my leg below knee. I have this pain since 4 -5 years. I have consulted doctors and they said that I should take a brisk walk and it would be okay. But the pain is still there. Please help.
I am suffering from premature greying of hair and need a solution to convert my grey hair into black .is there any solution for it? Any permanent solution pls.
My daughter is suffering from anxiety, panic, attention deficiency etc etc and is refusing reference to Psychiatrist, I am her fathe. R. Is proxy treatment is allowed and if if it is allowed is it legal.
Hello Doctor I am 22 years. I have sitting job (9 hrs) approx and I have started gaining weight. I have checked My Tsh level and it's normal but I have slightly high Blood pressure. Since last two weeks I have started avoiding Maida and sugar.
I am starting into fitness, to meet my protien requirements I eat soya nuggets, soya oil. I read it increases estrogen levels. Should I avoid it.
My age is 20years and I am studying in university. My face is full of acne and I fell very depress please give me particular solution I use many medicine but it was not effected.
I feel so much pain in my back early morning everyday please suggest some exercises for the same so that I can feel better, I will be very grateful to you for such.
I had a small accident in which my front teeth broke into half, I consulted my dentist and he had root canaled it, now he is out of town for next week. I just need to know how long does it really take to make a fake tooth cap of given measurements. I have exams in two weeks I do not want to attend them like this. please help what should I do?
I am 22 years old female having boycut. Then also I am facing heavy hair problem these days specially during oiling and washing with shampoo. Please provide me some solutions. I am very much tensed. Honey.
Diabetes is an abnormal condition where the sugar-level in humans are higher than usual. Ayurveda can be used efficiently in treating this condition. Madhumeha is the Ayurvedic term for diabetes. In Indian terms, diabetes is known to the common man as Prameha, which is said to be divided into 3 major types – Kapha, Pitta and Vata. Lack of exercise and intake of food having excess of snigdha, ushna and guru types are said to be the chief cause of prameha.
Along with drugs and medications, Ayurveda stresses on the importance of a balanced diet and exercise. The management modules that can be categorized are:
- Vyaayam (Exercise)
- Panchakarma (Procedures for Bio-purification)
- Pathya (Regulation in diet)
- The use of therapy (Medications)
The individual’s constitution highly affects the ayurvedic treatment of prameha. Some of them are:
- Obstruction in srothus
- Ahara and Vihara
- Dosha predominance of disease
- Hereditary factors
- The prakrithi of the patient
- Manasika Prakrithi
- Dooshya vitiation
Management of diabetes can be done using a variety of herbs. Some of them are:
- Eugenia jambolana (Jamun beej churna)
- Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysar churna)
- Ficus bengalensis (Nyagrodha twaka churna – banyan tree bark)
- Momordica chirantia Karvellaka (Karella – Bitter Gourd)
- Kirat tikata (Chirayata)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla)
It is possible that certain patients are unable to respond to insulin or hypoglemic medicines. In this case, an ayurvedic physician may prescribe some ayurvedic drugs such as:
- Dhatri Nisha
- Chandraprabha vati
- Vasant kusumakar rasa
Diabetes is not just a lack of insulin. It is the most probable cause is plain poor maintenance of your body. Its cure will need to include all of these things discussed. By doing all, diet, herbs, exercise and stress management, you can certainly take care of your Diabetes.