Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am Sasidhar, 42 years old. I have knee problem from past one week, its become tight, hard to fold. I cannot sit on hips. Please suggest me. Thank you sir Sasi.
Having cavity in teeth totally damaged if we remove teeth it will what and to fix new permanent teeth so it will pain or not.
My wife is suffering from Diabetes details As below Age: 51 Fasting Plasma Glucose: 243.7 Post prandial Plasma Glucose: 325.3 Pl. Suggest me the medicine.
I am studying in plus one. I need to get neet exam. I should sleep only 3 hours everyday . Is there any problem that will occur if I sleep 3 hours. Please suggest me how hour sleep should a plus one student get.
Hi I am 23 years old and I am doing gym from last 2 years with out taking any protein. So now I am think to take a protein so can I take a protein or not for the workout (gym)
I am 28 years male I have been suffering from gargling sound in my stomach with stomach upset for almost 2 months, which I was not understanding why it is happening. Initially I had bleeding in my stool as I have a lump around my anus which indicate piles but not sure whether bleeding come, because of piles or anything else as I had lots of spice food consistently 2 days before of this problem and started bleeding for another 2 days and then go away. And I have chronic constipation problem and I was using isabghol to cure my constipation which really helped to cure it. But since the time this gargling sound started in my stomach I started to worry more and I used so many medicine prescribed by Dr. but did not work.. So Dr. prescribed me to start Isabghol again. And I started to use isabghol which helped passing stool very smoothly, but still gargling sound was coming from stomach and after couple of days I realized I have started loose motion with fluffy/mushy soft stool and feeling weak/weight loss because of taking extra fiber. And yesterday I decided to take Norflox TZ which I usually take since my childhood to cure loose motion and thanks to God I observed its relaxed me, But I just wanted to know can I take Norflox TZ with Neksium 40 and normaxin RT which was recently prescribed by my Dr. to cure acid reflux and stomach ache.
I am 43yrs old female. Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye h. Mera first miscarriage last nov. 2014 me ho gaya tha. Meri right side ki tube blocked h. Periods mera 20 aug. Ko hona tha jo nikal chuka h. Mene aaj ki date tak five times urine test kiya h jo negative aya h. please Mujhe batao ki kya m pregnant hu.
I want loose my weight. I need some tips for loosing weight. Already doing the diet but need a quick response for loosing weight.
I want lose my wait my weight is 65 kg as am I handicapped person so I really trouble to walk so pls help me In lose wait.
I am 29years old female. I have no periods last 3 days. Pregnency like symptoms but pregnency test negative so I am very worried.
I have a big problem with sleeping I am unable to sleep at night everyday I just sleep for 3-4 hours. Lack of sleeping making me weak sugest something so I can get good sleep thank you Regards sanjay.
Sir I am 23 year old girl and I am suffering from cystitis, mild enlarge uterus with adenomyosis, typhoid,irregular headache and fever ,weight loss due to this I am cancelled by many boys sir please suggest me how can I get relief sir please help me.
Im studying b. Pharmacy and in 1year I got my weight 47-55 I need to loss my weight so please help me.
I cannot sleep properly in the night. I get bad dreams or have sleepless nights. My work condition s such a way that I cannot maintain the sleep schedule. Or am I depressed?
Hello. I have lot of laziness for that I will postpone the my works. For that reason I lost so much in my future. What can I do for remove this laziness from me. Please help me.
My tooth always hurts after eating sugar. What shall I do. Are there any home remedies or I should remove it by going to a dentist?
I have dark pigmentation on my forehead and below both eyes which gets cleared when I use melalite but reapper again. Please advise.
Hello doctor mane usg kraya h jisme ye likha h ki meri left ovary bulky h or hemorrhagic cyst h size 26*18 mm h please mujhe explain mey btayengy extract kya pro h ye or me kis doc k pas jau or meri age 24 h or me iska treatment jldi suru kru ya thoda ruk skti or mera kafi weight km hua h or thyroid report bi normal ai h.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"