Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mom is 49 years old, She is suffering from dry mouth dry eyes, what is this problem? She is also suffering from hcv, rasoli, ulcer. For hcv she is taking homeopathy and for rasoli medicine.
My eye is week. But water in come my eye from someday when I am going travel and see tv. I am also wearing eyeglass so what can I do?
I have so big problem my eyes b also watching tv so big liken water also time to give me sun best out problem so please help me now.
I am 60 yrs old lady yesterday while colouring my hair a little amount entered in my right eye even though I have cleaned with water immediately still pain is persisting. What I should do?
How can do for brain is why working properly and sharp. And my eyes weak so hw can I do for eyes feeling relax?
Like good health and youth, most of us take our locks for granted, until they're gone. For many people, a hair transplant can help bring back what looks like a full - or at least a fuller - head of hair.
A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head. The surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplants typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia.
Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Good candidates for a hair transplant are:
- men with male-pattern baldness
- women with thinning hair
- anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn't a good option for:
- women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- people who don't have enough 'donor' hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- people who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- people whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
- Planning and Assessment before the Operation.
- Harvesting Methods: The patient is sedated using mild sedation and local anaesthesia after which the transplantation is performed. Common hair transplant methods to choose from are:
- Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Strip Harvesting
- Robotic hair restoration
Care Post Operation:
After the surgery, your scalp may be very tender. You may need to take pain medications for several days. You will be prescribed an antibiotic or an anti-inflammatory drug to take for several days. Most people are able to return to work 2 to 5 days after the operation. The treated area should be protected from the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.