Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Raju VaishYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in both the legs and knee when I stand or walk from last 6 month. L took gemcal for 2 months and gemcal plus for additional 1 month but I didn't find much relief. Can I take calcirol sachet 60000 IU and gemcal. When and how should I take it.
My mom have swelling and pain on her both hands. 1 year ago she got swelling only in right hand middle finger but now it is increasing day by day now she is unable to do any kind of work. Please tell me what kind of disease is it and how to cure this?
I have ankle joint broken problem in road accident at 2009 year, so that in the morning after wakeup I am unable to walk for half an hour after that slowly slowly my leg is getting free at my ankle joint, please suggest what to do?
Sir I feel moderate pain in my back & neck & some time got neck veins twisted for seconds & soon afterwords get back to normal condition(mostly when working on Laptop).I got one stent last year.Some time I feel very little pain beneath heart also. Please advice is this the symptom of stroke?or else?
I am suffering from back pain sometimes. After completing my sleep in the morning. It is very painful sometimes. This same problem affected to my big brother also. So please give us some suggestion.
Last day i got fell from my house stair. today I have pain in my left leg and also pain in my back, How I can remove my pain?
I have pain in my right knee for the last one year which increases after working? Can it be osteoarthritis?
She is having a back pain from past 15 days .she is unable to bend properly. She is unable to do any vigorous activities and she is also having trouble in sitting and laying. So prescribe some exercise and medicine.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.