Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raju KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. My sperm is very light its not h white n not a thick. I dnt masturbate. I dnt drink/smoke. I eat non. Veg only 2 days in a month my sperm comes out at any time anywhere if I sleep. Stand,sit or do any work. What to do sir/mam? please tell. Any tab, test,home remedies.
Recurrent hemorrhoids- just lying with the wall of rectum like a thread- what is the hometreatement.
I used to masturbate daily, but after hearing that it is harmful I stopped doing it. For a week or so I do not see any changes in my life, soon after realized that I am getting depressed, mood swings, anxiety attacks and fear un wantedly. Can you suggest any good medicine to avoid this.
I am having these dreams since last four or five years in night just figments images of thind happening around me and the worse part is those figments become real and when it does feels awkward. Is it normal having dreams and becoming real?
Nightfall or nocturnal emissions is a common problem among men. It affects men of all ages, however, men between the age of 18 to 30 are the most affected. Nightfall, also called swapnadosh in Ayurveda refers to involuntary ejaculation during the night or early morning hours. This discharge of semen during sleep is usually attributed to hormonal changes in the body. With the onset of puberty, hormonal changes along with sexual desires evoke stimulation and may lead to nightfall.
Apart from hormonal changes, masturbation is considered another reason for nightfall. Watching pornography and engaging in sexual chats especially at night may contribute to the problem. Erotic and sexual dreams common at adolescent age also lead to problems of nightfall.
Nightfall is generally considered harmless and gets treated when the hormonal balance is regained. However, many of its symptoms and consequences need attention. Symptoms requiring medical attention include pain in testicles, gastric complaints, indigestion, fatigue and lack of concentration. Nightfall at a younger age may also lead to an underdeveloped penis.
The problem has an even bigger psychological and social bearing. Men suffering from nightfall feel embarrassed and are anxious over their situation which interferes with their normal social functioning including socialising and making relationships. Thus, its treatment is usually a two-pronged approach psychological and medical.
Let’s look at some easy to follow tips that can control and prevent nightfall:
- Nightfall mostly occurs in an excited state. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Avoid watching sexually explicit content at night and listen to a soothing music instead.
- Bottle gourd juice is believed to be effective in controlling nightfall as it cools the body.
- Research has shown that men with an inactive lifestyle are prone to this problem. Brisk walk and exercise for at least 45 minutes daily. Exercise also helps to channelize our energy positively.
- Anxiety, depression and stress can worsen the problem and diminish the effects of treatment. Try to stay calm and positive and refrain from continuously worrying and over thinking.
- Inability to control one’s thoughts and emotions is also believed to be a cause for nightfall. Yoga and meditation offer effective ways of self-control and discipline and have a powerful impact on the mind.
- A warm shower before going to bed is effective in preventing erotic dreams.
- Sage tea is also believed to have a soothing and calming properties and help in controlling the problem.
- Herbs like ashwagandha, Triphala powder or shilajit are proven Ayurvedic remedies. Their regular not only cures nightfall, but also helps restore lost strength and vitality.
- A healthy and nutritious diet is strongly recommended to prevent weakness and other symptoms associated with the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.