Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju Kalra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Raju KalraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing muscle pain in the neck back portion, where it joins the skull. I sit long hours and read. Have also found small lumps (maybe be muscle swelling in the same region). Along with this I have developed some irritation in the inner mouth area which are like Small white dots and pain in lower wisdom tooth area Are these things related and what should I do? Age 25 Non smoker.
I have pain into neck, right solder, rt hand and zanznahat in rt hand two fingers nr to thumb and middle, consulting orthopedic Dr. said for operation for spin, report shows gap between 3-4, & 5-6 spins more. Kindly advise.
I am 27 years old. I live in a small town. I feel pain in my elbow when I raise it since last 6 months. Sometime I got relief from by using pain killers. I consult with many doctors, but I am not succeed. So please provide me a proper guidance.
Hi I have been suffering from back pain from last 3 months, previously I was less paining but now this is showing me stars literally. When I sit normally on chair back part (trapezius, latissimus dorsi) are paining heavily as am unable to do my work properly in office and one more thing I even can't lift any weight like 15,20 kgs Can any one pls suggest me to whom I need to contact if you help me in this I would be very thankful for your help nd I will meet you personally too Thanks.
Hi, My back hurts very much when I bend or bow. I slipped twice or thrice on wet floor and my weight is 125 kgs. Could someone please advice me as to what the problem is? Is it a muscle tear? What are the medicines I could take? I have also been getting shocks from bike driving. Age is 25.
I suffered a problem of bone infections six years back and now again I am facing pain in the same area, I consulted the doctor, he said regular siting might be the issue, I am worried if I can face the same problem again!
Mai 2 months pahle pregnant thi then maine pill khaya Fir usske baad mera back bone daily pain hota h and blooding bhi bahot hota h to sab normal h kya.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.