Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Raju KalraYour feedback matters!
I am 20 n I have backache I have used several ointments but there is no relief what should I be preferring now.
Hi, As there is neck pain I have under gone MRI and they said 1) loss of cervical lordosis with mild scoliosis 2) small posterior marginal osteophytes are seen in c3, c4,c5, c6.what is the meaning of that. Can it be cured permanently. Please help with that. It disturbing me a lot.
I am 50 years old man. I have stiff neck since a month. Earlier the pain was more but now a days it is decreasing but neck is not 100% free.
Good morning. I am 50 yrs old suffering with left side swelling from middle finger to shoulder. What is the reason. No fracture. We have done x ray also.
I have been a backache for five year, all treatment like yoga exercise medicine failed. All report of my blood test and mri normal. Recently I visit cmc vellore. Doctors refer me to psychiatrist department. Can you help me. What types of illness present in my body.
Sir, Mera left hand sunn ho hata hai or mere right foot ki heel (aedi) me bhi dard rehta hai. will you give some suggestion about it ?
I am 20 year old I have back pain at least 1 year in low back pain I have done M Exercise and all reports are clear please give me tips and I am student please help me.
I am having a trouble in right hand. It always in pain when I try to walk. please give me the suggestions regarding this.
I had a cesarean baby a month ago. and my stomach pains. Back ache Is it Normal? if not than what can I do for it.
I have problem with my right shoulder, I can't able to lift my right hand towards sky. I have server pain when it reached half night. I had an accident once and was hit on my shoulder. After the wound was cured I tried to play cricket. But I got pain while lifting my hand and throwing ball. Please find me some cure.
I have pain in my back since 5 days! its difficult for me stand straight without support. So please help me out to over come this pain.
I am 23 years old and I am having difficulty in lifting my right hand above the shoulder level. 2 weeks before I fell off from the bike on the same shoulder. I don't have any excess pain bit my range of movement is decreased. What exactly must be the reason?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.