Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bhadurgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajrani Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajrani BansalYour feedback matters!
A cyst of 3.5 cm is reported in ultrasound of my wife in her ovary, doc asked for CA125 and HE4. We got the report of CA125 ,it's result is 55 ,still waiting for HE4. Does raise in CA125 value means any serious issue?
Hi, Day of cycle 12 follicular scan report is follicle left ovary is 19.3*16 mm and right ovary is 19.5*18. 7 mm and endometrial thickness is 7.4/mm is it report normal? Is it possible to conceive this month.
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.
Hi I am pregnant of 5 month and my husband always forced me for having sex is it good during pregnancy.
A question of balance
The only issues would be if one partner doesn't want to have as much sex as the other, in which case the frequency needs to be negotiated. Most couples have to navigate this area at some point. The other issue is if your focus is so much on sex that you have no other way to relate to each other. Sex shouldn't be the only activity you enjoy together.
If you're single, daily sex isn't necessarily harmful, but it does indicate a rather one-dimensional approach to life. And the more sex you have with multiple partners, the more you increase your risk of unsafe sex. There are a few signs that could indicate your daily sex isn't healthy and may border on a sex or love addiction. If you find yourself thinking about, planning or pursuing sex for the majority of the day or night, so that your focus is not on your responsibilities, this is a problem.
Libido naturally fluctuates across the lifespan, and as a reflection of what's going on in your life and relationship. The amount of sex you're having must feel as though it's in balance with the rest of your life. The moment you feel it is unbalanced, take some time to get it back. Your life as a couple will be better for it.
I am a 27 years old unmarried girl. I did intercourse with my fiancee so many times. I feel like my vagina was get loosed. So please suggest me wh type of treatment I use to take. And suggest me a wh type of a doctor I use to consult.
I am Dr Meera Sethi, senior consultant at Kirat Ram hospital.I will be taking about PCOS which is a common disease these days in reproductive age group in girls. Coming to the syndromic approach, PCOS comprised of triad of an evolution, that is, excess of male hormone and can be diagnosed by ultrasound. Two of the 3 symptoms should be there to come confirm PCOS. Cause of PCOS is unknown, it could be genetic or environmental. If one of the siblings is effected then chances are high for the other child as well. There are prolonged and delayed cycles. Girls menstruate upto to 9 times in a year. The could be missed periods for upto 2 months or heavy periods at other times. Scanty flow could also be there. There could be excessive weight gain, unusual hair growth especially facial hair and acne. The scalp hair get sparse and thin.
Examination is done with detailed history BP, BMI are all taken into account. Depression and anxiety are also a sometimes present in PCOS patients, the long term effect includes unable to get pregnant.
Treatment is done with proper diagnosis like blood test, serum level test, TSH, LFH and accordingly treatment plan is decided. Pelvic ultrasonography might be required in some cases to check for cyst in the ovaries. Lifestyle changes are also suggested like losing weight. Atleast 10 pounds of weight is list to bring hormones in balance.
Diet should include green veggies, fat free food avoiding cheese and oily and fried food. Medical treatment is also required in some cases to curb excessive hair growth and acne. It takes time for acne and excessive growth to come in check as hormonal balance requires time. The patient should take regular follow-ups and undergo lab tests and sonography to avoid long term problems.
Thank you so much
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.