Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajpal Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajpal SinghYour feedback matters!
I have swelling gums and have got scaling done but there is no improvement. I have also been using gumex. There is also cuts in the swelling.
The liver has a significant role to play in metabolism and digestion. The failure of a liver can lead to significant health issues. There are some causes for liver failure, which cannot be treated with medications. In these people, a transplant, which is replacing the diseased or injured liver with another liver, is the only definitive treatment option.
Some conditions which can require a liver transplant are:
- Severe cirrhosis with a life expectancy of less than a year
- Severe liver failure
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Liver cancer
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Biliary atresia in children
Types of transplant:
- Living donor transplant: In some patients, partial liver can be removed from a close family member and transplanted into the affected individual. The liver is known for its regeneration ability, and over time, will grow in the recipient.
- Cadaveric transplant: Immediately after death, a liver can be removed and transplanted.
While the concept of a transplant sounds quite convincing and appealing for those with a severe liver disease, it is also important to note that not all would qualify for a liver transplant. The conditions which would disqualify a recipient are discussed below:
- Significant heart disease: Those with severe coronary artery disease, valvular disease, cardiomyopathy, aortic stenosis, and cardiomyopathy are not candidates for a liver transplant.
- Severe lung disease: Those with poor lung perfusion do not qualify for a liver transplant.
- Advanced age: Greater the age, lesser the survival rates. So, people aged more than 70 are usually not considered for a transplant.
- Obesity: A person with a BMI of more than 35 is often not a good candidate for a transplant. The overall health should be managed in these people.
- Malnutrition: On the other extreme, severely malnourished individuals are also not considered for a transplant.
- HIV infection: A person who is HIV-infected does not qualify for a liver transplant.
- Substance abuse: Anyone who is actively abusing alcohol and/or substances is definitely removed from the list for a transplant.
- Metastasis: If a patient is looking for a liver transplant due to hepatic cancer, it is essential that the cancer is contained. If it has spread to various parts, then containing it would be difficult, and a transplant may not succeed.
- Multisystem organ failure: Other than heart and lungs, even people with poor renal function are not ideal candidates for a liver transplant.
A detailed liver recipient evaluation assessing the severity of liver disease, chances of survival, and overall health are done before a person is listed for liver transplant. This evaluation ensures a better success rate with the transplant.
I am suffering from fever last day after that any eating vomiting heavy so what should to do? anything eating and drinking water or liquid types vomiting so what do please suggest.
I am having a problem of stomach if I eat more I will get stomach pain and I can't go for toilet perfectly.
Does masturbating effects muscle growth? Or weight loss? And what happens if someone do not masturbate at all with tremendous Focus on their goals?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!